All Maps Levels from James Cameron Dark the Video Game for Battlefront 1

Started by shelljonathanea, November 22, 2015, 11:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Could you add all maps as a mappack from James Cameron Dark Angel the Video game. For Maps Please Add On the Run, The Message, Explosives Infiltrator, The Devil's Bay, Sinking Ship, Face to Face, All Aboard, The Final Test and Family Reunion.   That is my short request for Battlefront 1 and after you could do it please get the download ready and Thank You.

I see you have thought this through with some detail.

There are not a lot of modders around these days to try to undertake such a large mod.

You might try with a smaller request and work up to something larger  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Do I have to really make a map or you don't need to? If I need then how to make a map in easy or hard way with instruction (step by step).

Quote from: shelljonathanea on November 22, 2015, 04:21:18 PM
Do I have to really make a map or you don't need to? If I need then how to make a map in easy or hard way with instruction (step by step).

You can use a stock map.

If not, then you need to make your own.   You will have to learn about map making in the tutorials section. 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: shelljonathanea on November 22, 2015, 04:21:18 PM

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3615.0
You should find everything you need here to make your own assets, maps and mods ;)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: shelljonathanea on November 22, 2015, 04:46:03 PM
What is Stock map mean? If so Where is it?
Stock Maps are maps that shipped with the game (Cloud City, Mos Eisley, etc). Any other map (That a modder made) is called a Mod Map. The assets for stock maps are in your BF1 Modding Folder under "Assets"
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

You were saying about that BF1 Modding Folder under assets like  are you talking about "C:\Program Files (x86)?

How to get the land and make it like the earth and adding command post?

Quote from: shelljonathanea on November 26, 2015, 09:12:59 AM
Where can I find earth sky?
You'll have to work some things out yourself. We can't exactly walk you through it.
The tutorials Led added should help you learn the basics but searching through the files yourself and google searching will help you a lot quicker and you'll even be able to remember how you did it ;)

The screenshot below should help you find the folders you'll need to search in.

I don't know exactly which folder the sky textures can be found but I think it was in those when I tried making a map before my zeroeditor stopped working.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123