Thule Moon: Remnants

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=944

Mirrored from filefront
Pictures hosted on filefront

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

README

Made by: Majin Revan
Forums: http://s9.invisionfree.com/Majin_Revan_Forums/index.php?act=idx (Go here and register please!!)

Installation:

Run the self-extractor.

Uninstallation:

Remove ThMR from GameDataAddOn folder.

Description:

Well, here we are with Thule Moon: Remnants (Version 2.0).
The square explosions have been fixed.
Read the other README file for a list of what was special in the map last time.

Here is a list of special/new things in this map:

* The Imperial Storm Commando has a new skin.
* The Imperial Storm Commando has a new weapon, the Vibroknife.
* The map has been restructured a bit.
* Naming of units is correct.
* Various minor glitches have been fixed.
* Luke Skywalker now has Force Powers.
* Bot routes, barriers, and placement of objects have been streamlined.
* The TX-130T has three passenger slots now.
* The Prototype IAAT has been replaced with the IAAT, as it was in Kashyyyk: Shores (Version 3.0).

This map could have never been fixed without SteveK14's help. He fixed the square explosions/effects problem!!
I need to thank DooFi for the sweet Imperial Storm Commando skin.
Again, I need to thank L-5-R for letting me use his T-21 Light Repeating Blaster model.
One last thanks goes out to Psych0fred, the great developer of SWBF that created the mapping tools and helps us everyday.
I am using the Arakyd Industries Viper Probot, New Republic Bothan Spy, and Grand Admiral Thrawn that he created.
I also have to thank CGArtist. I used one of his skies. It is beautiful. Thanks for creating such a sky!! I love it!!
Thanks, you guys!!

Here is the story behind the map:

Post-GCW Era- The New Republic has formed and united the galaxy once again against evil. Most worlds are under its rule.
But, Grand Admiral Thrawn and the Galactic Empire Remnant have something else to say. They want the Galactic Empire to return.
Grand Admiral Thrawn, using his great tactical skill, plans an offensive strategy from Thule Moon.
But, the New Republic intercepts him there and they fight on the same battlefield that was fought upon during the Clone wars between the CIs and the Galactic Republic.

Special Thanks:

Thank you, my testers:

Delta_57_Dash
CloneWarrior90/Revan

Thank you, for helping:

SteveK14
TK-8252
Psych0fred
DooFi
And Others

Glitches:

None.

Legal Stuff:

THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.  ELEMENTS TM & (C) LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.