Minecraft

Started by Jedikiller, December 19, 2010, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who else has Minecraft here? I picked it up today since I wanted to get in on the alpha pricing.

If you have it, can someone give me some pointers? I get the basics but I don't really know how to do any of the advanced stuff that other people seem to be able to do.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Search it up on youtube, lots of great guides :D

Quote from: Blade on December 19, 2010, 08:47:47 PM
Search it up on youtube, lots of great guides :D

Hm, I have some essentials down... like I made a giant cave in a hill and stuff. What do I do now? lol

Build tools and workbenches.
Go mining for supplies to build more things.
google 'minecraft wiki' and the site has everything you need to know... i usually keep it open while playing.

Got it tonight, looking nice so far.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

We have a server up right now: join!

Most of my gaming time (which is fairly limited atm, midterms ftl) is going towards sc2 right now.

Me and HC have found a nice small minecraft server, with a few regulars on it.
the IP is:
gamersarmy.net

What version of the game are you guys playing? The Free Beta? Or the outdated free version? Or the latest version which you have to pay for?

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Quote from: Sparky Tum-Tums' on December 21, 2010, 02:59:02 PM
What version of the game are you guys playing? The Free Beta? Or the outdated free version? Or the latest version which you have to pay for?

We are all playing the paid version of the game. We bought it before the price went up yesterday.

Okay Thanks. :xmastim:

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

December 24, 2010, 10:37:55 PM #11 Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 11:45:41 PM by Mac
Got the game also, looking forward to some multiplayer action! Wolfclaw might make an online return for this game — she's addicted.  :moo:

EDIT: I just joined the server Khy — awesome. Hit me up on Steam if you're going to be playing there.

Another EDIT: For those of you who don't know what Minecraft is like, here's little video I recorded:

Played free from February-June and since then I've solely played Alpha (Beta now, I suppose.) Lacking a decent server.

Quote from: zak on December 28, 2010, 11:19:05 PM
Played free from February-June and since then I've solely played Alpha (Beta now, I suppose.) Lacking a decent server.
check out my post a few posts up..

if someone wants to gift me this instead of AC2 i wouldnt be mad :)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon