No server browser

Started by {PLA}gdh92, October 21, 2015, 03:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Since it's been confirmed that there will be no server browser (which is my biggest problem with the game) I was wondering what clans were planning to do in the new game? And I'm assuming that tournaments are a no go....

Does anyone know if when you join a group you can all join the same server regardless of level? At least that way clans can still exist.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

We can join in parties of up to 8. After that the server will be open, though. =AaTc= is just going to see what features the final game has and adapt.

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on October 21, 2015, 03:08:26 PM

Does anyone know if when you join a group you can all join the same server regardless of level? At least that way clans can still exist.

In the beta, you could be in a multi-player group, but you would end up on different teams...
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

If the game allows LAN play, you could make a server using hamachi or tunngle or something like that.  But that remains to be seen.  It seems like they want people to have no access to online play, when they decide to turn their own servers off.

Quote from: deadmeow on October 22, 2015, 12:11:05 AM
If the game allows LAN play, you could make a server using hamachi or tunngle or something like that.  But that remains to be seen.  It seems like they want people to have no access to online play, when they decide to turn their own servers off.

If there's no server browser, then there is going to be no LAN.
Wusi best ever Swbf2
http://i.imgur.com/2jizSKw.jpg

Wusi rq
http://i.imgur.com/KESelEN.jpg

Birdo best ever Swbf2

Long live -SR- greatest Swbf2 clan!

Quote from: [FC]BoMbeR on October 22, 2015, 12:33:38 AM
If there's no server browser, then there is going to be no LAN.
Except, there is LAN. At least in Co-Op.

I have a hard time believing that after all the uproar about the server browser that they won't change that. It will be released without one, but hopefully on the patches that come afterwards they include it in there. One can only hope...