ICW4 Week 4

Started by Oven, August 03, 2014, 08:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Changes

2 attacks (with hour min spacing)
11 (61.1%)
3 attacks (with hour min spacing and 6 max per day)
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 10, 2014, 07:53:25 PM

I would definatley prefer just two attacks, that day was hectic to say the least. Or at least plan another 3 of the battles for the following day? Spreading it out more.

I would prefer to have 2 attacks per week. And because FC gets a lot of the attacks we usually have 7-8 of the battles. It is difficult to set aside 7 hours in a day to play SWBF. I enjoy playing this game, but I have other things to do and the enjoyment isn't there after the first few battles.

FC Takes Kamino

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Good games this weekend and we had some nice turnouts. Just a shame it could never be both teams at once :)

One thing we should probably settle now. Kamino had the re-enforcements changed for Republic today which we weren't told about before. Can we please get a rule on this? I thought stock maps weren't changed.

Please note this isn't a complaint about the battle. Although I think it unbalances the map FC/UEF clearly won by a large margin today and this wouldn't change that :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

August 10, 2014, 03:49:10 PM #19 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 03:51:05 PM by Oven
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on August 10, 2014, 12:44:51 PM
One thing we should probably settle now. Kamino had the re-enforcements changed for Republic today which we weren't told about before. Can we please get a rule on this? I thought stock maps weren't changed.
We make stock maps more fair by setting special units equal (or eliminating them). Why not make them even more fair by setting reinforcements equal?

We had no rule before (I searched the forum to see if it came up before, it didn't), and the important thing in this case is just to write one down and stick to it, so I suggest equal reinforcements always.

Are there any other maps with this issue?

I think Kamino's the only map. It's not a huge issue anyway, I only bought it up because a few YAK noticed that the numbers had changed.
I'm slightly in favour of keeping the standard re-enforcement numbers as the developers obviously did that for a reason but like you say we've changed other things, we just need a rule for server hosts so a team doesn't look during a map and wonder where all their troops have gone. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)