Republic Vs Imperials

Started by Kade, January 20, 2017, 08:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 20, 2017, 08:41:45 AM Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 08:43:36 AM by daffyduck
Hello there everyone, :)

i have made a mission where there are ep3 clones vs the ep2 clones and the ep3 clones have the imperial logo.
it is supposed to be linked to the "changing of the guard" mission from the story where the kamineons have made there own clone troopers to fight the empire. But the empire hasnt recived there new armour yet.
there may be more to come in the future on other maps but as for now this is it.

But i still have two simple fixes that need to be made.
- change the ep3 clones name to "Republic Trooper" instead of "clone trooper"
- change the name of the mission as its too long.

can i please have suggestions on how to fix and also once finnished i can release it for download if you want.

thanks
KadeEclipse

Aren't the  names found in a different file?

do you know where that might be?

also im trying to make a space battle but i need to flip a object, how can i do that? and how do you set zones to land ships in space?
KadeEclipse

January 20, 2017, 03:15:55 PM #4 Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 06:35:27 AM by daffyduck

Quote from: Ltin on January 20, 2017, 12:34:21 PM
is this what you are looking for?
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=11307.0

thanks this helped me alot thanks :tu: :cheer: one thing that i know of that is not working is that the paths spawn in the bottom of the map and not in the hanger when i place them ? how can i change that? or atleast change the height of the path ?
ive tried to find videos but no luck.

also my editor keeps crashing every so often. do you know what the cause may be?

thanks for your help
KadeEclipse