Dark Trooper Championship 2014

Started by Phobos, August 23, 2014, 02:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm back, I can be on until I start making chilli for a competition in a few hours.

RC do you have Xfire?
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

November 25, 2014, 02:23:48 PM #107 Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:26:55 PM by Norwood
Here are my screens, I had a connection lost mid game. So you can figure my score based off of RepublicCommandos score. I have no idea if I had any Headshots before the crash or not, so don't worry about the possibility of any I made before the crash.

Confirmed, No pics from me cause Windows7 is a jack waggon.. I took at least 5 and none are in the virtual store or my battlefront dir.

15headshots, 25 kills, 13 deaths.

Sorry about not having images, I tested it out before the round and get screenshots randomly..

You also had 3 headshots before you lost connection, so that is a total of 9 this round.

November 25, 2014, 02:29:34 PM #109 Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:33:59 PM by Anyder
Plase if u duel without an spectator or admin, take screenshots of HS and the stats...
How can u know the hs total if the final stats were not shown ?
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

In his screenshot of his stats (2nd one), it says 6 head shots, plus the 3 before he lost connection is 9 total.

I feel like an idiot not coming up with screenshots, sorry my PC doesn't do what it's told.

Quote from: RepubliqueCmdr on November 25, 2014, 02:54:35 PM
plus the 3 before he lost connection
I meant how did u guess the amount of HS then
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

He is not guessing, when he went to take the pic that is what it said. His PC just didn't take the pictures...

About my headshots, I have no idea how he knows that.

Yes, there is no way to accurately judge the number of headshots before the stats screen has come up...
So, naturally the number of HS's should only be taken from the facts we do have. I mean, I hate to do that to you but personally, if I were an admin, I wouldn't have freebies.

But it's not my final call.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Yes Ultimo, that is what I said initially. That is why I said to count only the 6.

Quote from: RepubliqueCmdr on November 25, 2014, 02:54:35 PM
In his screenshot of his stats (2nd one), it says 6 head shots, plus the 3 before he lost connection is 9 total.

I feel like an idiot not coming up with screenshots, sorry my PC doesn't do what it's told.
Sorry but without an admin present the HS cannot be counted based on a guess, there must be screens or a rematch if you prefer. There's no way to know the game's registered HS before losing connection or final stats pic. Even if you try counting them it won't be accurate enough.

You can try bandicam for screens, it never fails to take them for me.

November 25, 2014, 06:42:04 PM #116 Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 01:00:14 PM by Norwood
That is what I expected, and I am completely fine with it.

Quote from: Anyder on November 24, 2014, 10:39:52 AM
Well, tbh i think that for being "good" u should be around 2400 elo  ;)
Dont take this as an insult cause it's not. It's just what i think: the min elo to be considered good is at least of 2400 and a master DT is 2850+ ELO
Also InViS' min ELO is 2700 so from that level i consider people to be a candidate for the invis test and a skilled Dark Trooper. Although I'm not an admin i'd say min elo should be a little bit higher (2750+ would be great). But anyway this is just my opinion.

Yeah... but hey, I'll keep working on the skill. Playing Singleplayer, Hard mode with the DTC has left me maxed at 20 HS'ed, which is the peak I hit tonight, but I'm going to keep practicing. I mean, I'm up against some tough competition in this game. I need the training.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Ultimo on November 25, 2014, 07:15:05 PM
Yeah... but hey, I'll keep working on the skill. Playing Singleplayer, Hard mode with the DTC has left me maxed at 20 HS'ed, which is the peak I hit tonight, but I'm going to keep practicing. I mean, I'm up against some tough competition in this game. I need the training.
An extended training program for DTC participants will be released soon and it should help you reach 2500+ with enough practice. Also what crosshairs are you using for shotgun and pistol? You need batwing or better for improving HS more effectively.

Quote from: Phobos on November 26, 2014, 04:20:04 AM
An extended training program for DTC participants will be released soon and it should help you reach 2500+ with enough practice. Also what crosshairs are you using for shotgun and pistol? You need batwing or better for improving HS more effectively.

Currently I'm using the stock crosshairs. Never really been a problem for me that way, but I'm thinking about doing some Battlefield style crosshairs for myself soon... and if not that, I have some other crazy ideas that are easy for me to put together.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper