Trade Federation Ship interior Textures

Started by Giftheck, August 02, 2014, 02:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anybody have textures for the interior of a Trade Federation Battleship, by any chance? Perhaps a rip from another game?
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Interior? Would those even have a reason to exist? It's the inside of a ship. I'm not sure why there would be specific textures of the interior of the trade federation ship.
I think you mean those circle thingies, and those are massive. Whatever you're doing with them, good luck!

Quote from: Ltin on August 02, 2014, 06:31:28 AM
Interior? Would those even have a reason to exist? It's the inside of a ship. I'm not sure why there would be specific textures of the interior of the trade federation ship.
I think you mean those circle thingies, and those are massive. Whatever you're doing with them, good luck!

Because I'd like to make an interior map? I've always wanted to see a Lucrehulk interior map in SWBF after seeing it in the original TPM game, Jedi Power Battles and LEGO Star Wars.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Quote from: ggctuk2005 on August 02, 2014, 06:33:37 AM
Because I'd like to make an interior map? I've always wanted to see a Lucrehulk interior map in SWBF after seeing it in the original TPM game, Jedi Power Battles and LEGO Star Wars.
Agreed 100%
something like this would be really fun
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120727182728/starwars/images/d/df/TF_Hangar.png

maybe unit 33 has some textures for it. or you might be able to modify the tantive IV or kamino interior textures.

August 02, 2014, 06:39:58 AM #4 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 06:42:51 AM by ggctuk2005
I concur.

I have a layout in mind as well. While I can't build units for it, I could easily build the geometry as OBJ and export it to VMRL or something... I think there are converters that allow that for geometry.

LEGO Star Wars has the textures I need, I believe. The only trouble is, I have absolutely no idea if it's possible to extract them from the level files (which are .nup files)
In Progress:

On Hold:

What about the interior of the CIS ships in Star Wars: Battlefront 2? Or are you looking for something else?
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: PatriotNorwood on August 02, 2014, 06:48:27 AM
What about the interior of the CIS ships in Star Wars: Battlefront 2? Or are you looking for something else?

Nope, BF2's CIS capital ships are Providence-class vessels, not Lucrehulks. In any case, they're really only suitable for space maps as they are.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Quote from: ggctuk2005 on August 02, 2014, 06:54:03 AM
Nope, BF2's CIS capital ships are Providence-class vessels, not Lucrehulks. In any case, they're really only suitable for space maps as they are.
You probably won't be able to find dedicated textures. 

Quote from: Ltin on August 02, 2014, 06:56:02 AM
You probably won't be able to find dedicated textures.

There was a mod for JK3 inside a Lucrehulk. If they're pk3 files like those in Doom, I'd assume they can be opened as ZIP files. I'd rather not have to use those as they're made by somebody else. But there's also LEGO Star Wars, which has the best textures for that. I know LSW can be extracted as they can do character mods, but I don't know how myself.
In Progress:

On Hold:

There should be a way to get the models out, in my endless search for Halo models, I have seen guys use a model extracter to get Halo Reach spartan models into Garry's Mod. So there may be a way to get a model extracter or someone who knows how to do that for LSW
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: ggctuk2005 on August 02, 2014, 06:58:19 AM
There was a mod for JK3 inside a Lucrehulk. If they're pk3 files like those in Doom, I'd assume they can be opened as ZIP files. I'd rather not have to use those as they're made by somebody else. But there's also LEGO Star Wars, which has the best textures for that. I know LSW can be extracted as they can do character mods, but I don't know how myself.
I'm not sure about the windows extractor, but they can be opened with 7Zip and WinRAR.

I don't think this will help too much, but I thought this map has a droid control ship with a hangar in it :

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=129

i hope this help theres a lot of 3D ships in here including the trade federation cruiser with open hangar.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c3vurcdud6g84v6/FM_Ships.rar