Sereja's Hoth: Echo Base

Started by Sereja, January 08, 2013, 03:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 08, 2013, 03:27:38 AM Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 03:31:46 AM by Sereja
Sereja's Hoth: Echo Base

This is my version, of SWBF2 converted map, Hoth: Echo Base.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=894

Features:

1. Edited sides with new effects, reticules, huds, hex edition, and chargable weapon.
2. Decreased weapon impact effects.
3. 5th weapon added.
4. Secondary locals added.
5. Decal added.

Instalation:

Put the 027 folder in your Gamedata\AddOn folder.

KNOWN BUGS:
1. Muzzleflash effects become appear in random places. Not sure, but looks like this bug was added by SWBF creators.
2. R2D2 and, in CW era Probe Droid Viper, has no sound. Reason: sound making is a most hard thing to understanding for me...

WARNING: my map is still overload with effects, so, if you have slow PC, it may crash or lag!
To solve this problem, you may use alternative sides, with more decreased effects quality, from my Sides folder. Just replace normal sides .lvl to alternative.

Easter Egg Contest: Just find my awatar pic, and you win!
Oh, yes, somewhere there, still exist awatar pic, of Kit Fisto, from the first requested Hoth map...

Tester: Kit Fsto.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I look forward to playing this map on the weekend, when school isn't busy for me.

looks cool, ill test it later ;)
(Hope it doesnt crash me like Santa's Home :( )
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

January 08, 2013, 08:54:27 AM #3 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:10:58 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Downloading now. Sereja's maps get an instant download. :)
Edit: I've had a quick play through and I like the new teams. [spoiler]The Wampas suprised me in a cave :) [/spoiler] The extra effects are brilliant as usual. Still can't find the avatar though.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Thank's! :)
Ok, since nobody never found yet any Easter Egg, in any of my map, I will give you a tips:
[spoiler]Try protect the generator,
and you meet a map creator![/spoiler]
[spoiler]Run away to hangar faster,
there already hiding tester![/spoiler]

Oh my.
Hoth is my favourite map and now it's better, huzzah!
Sereja, this is great. Go eat a cake or something.

Quote from: Sereja on January 08, 2013, 01:33:13 PM
Ok, since nobody never found yet any Easter Egg, in any of my map, I will give you a tips:
[spoiler]Try protect the generator,
and you meet a map creator![/spoiler]
[spoiler]Run away to hangar faster,
there already hiding tester![/spoiler]
HeeHee! I forgot that my picture was in that map!  8)

nice how you've made Hoth playable for CW era  8)

Well, actualy, when you usualy, start new project, BFBuilder always ask you, about 1 or 2 eras, you wish to create. I am choose 2 eras all the time, even when it's realy no needed, like it was in Fairy Tale or Santa's Home. Reason: 1 era mode, has some bugs: realy hard to make localization (application button just freezing), sound stop works, and BFBuilder application give some "error scenary warnings" all the time :wacko:.
So, making 2 eras much more easy to me, and more interesting to play, I guess...

Amazing job Sereja as always :)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

January 17, 2013, 01:35:42 PM #10 Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 03:23:21 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: [FC]Helios on January 17, 2013, 01:24:39 PM
Amazing job Sereja as always :)

Planning to play this map on Saturday, if I have time. Also, congrats on the 1000th post, Helios. :D

EDIT: I have finally played the map (played it yesterday). It's nice, I like the footprint effect you made. Aside from the obvious weapon changes, it all looks nice. Although I admit Hoth isn't my favourite map, love the map regardless.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 17, 2013, 01:35:42 PM
Planning to play this map on Saturday, if I have time. Also, congrats on the 1000th post, Helios. :D
Yeah, congrats on spamming us to death ! Lol

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 17, 2013, 01:35:42 PM
Lol thanks 2000 here i come!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

How did you do that awesome footprint effect?! :ohmy:
Quote: At times of chaos, humans are subjected to emotion rather than logic.

Quote from: Glitch on January 24, 2013, 03:06:58 PM
How did you do that awesome footprint effect?! :ohmy:
same way the droideka has a dust path on other planets, I think.