Star Wars Battlefront United

Started by Glitch, February 02, 2013, 08:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 04, 2013, 08:23:41 AM
And only a couple things need to be changed on that map. The mission objectives and the rebel clothes ( urban instead of desert ).
iv notcied that the stairs in the lirbrary on sides near the hallway are able to be glitched through as well, unless it has been fixed.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 04, 2013, 03:54:35 PM
No you have the correct translation. Leia says "It's magnetically sealed" and that makes the bolts bounce off the wall. Sereja and I know our Star Wars! :friend:

Maybe you can put an invisible jedi AI attached to each wall!
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Ltin on February 04, 2013, 06:14:07 PM
iv notcied that the stairs in the lirbrary on sides near the hallway are able to be glitched through as well, unless it has been fixed.
You must be using the wrong version. Try this version: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=494

Here is our list of SWBF2 conversions and ratings
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4591.0

It has not been updated in a while though.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

The only thing that needs to be updated is Sereja's Felucia, Hoth and Death Star. Those are the only ones that need to be added.

Woah woah, I'm gone for 5 days and I miss this? Is the anything left I can help with? This sounds like fun!

Quote from: Buckler on February 04, 2013, 06:45:32 PM
Maybe you can put an invisible jedi AI attached to each wall!

LoL!  If only that would work that easily
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on February 09, 2013, 02:51:04 AM
Woah woah, I'm gone for 5 days and I miss this? Is the anything left I can help with? This sounds like fun!

Lol..
I think we could use a few more Unit33s if you know what I mean^^

I'm willing to help with this project.  I have experience in .lua scripting and other mods for Battlefront 1 (have helped with reconstruction process) and have played it for a long time, as well as Battlefront 2 (which I do play, just never online).  I even already started making .lua scripts to integrate once I get the time to try to make a good imitation of the BF2 sides.
Notice the word "imitation".  Somebody could probably make actual sides if they wanted to. :)
:cheers:
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Good it will be great to have another LUA scripter helping out with the shell and mission because that is a very important aspect of this project. Still looking for those planet textures, I've hard localized as much as possible but we will have to modify the core.lvl eventually

If you need an extra dude to do kind of anything I'm totally down  :P
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)