Scarif: Imperial Landing Zone, Cargo Loading Zone Source Files

Started by Gogie, July 13, 2019, 09:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is the complete source files to both of the scarif maps I made 2 years ago, as of the multiplayer update to steam and gog both maps are no longer functional with those versions, while I create a patch for this I decided to release the full assets to both maps, note this was a last back up before I stopped working on them for a while so I'm not sure if they still run as maps. The assets should mostly work in ze (be careful when loading bridges they only like to load on windows 7 or older)

Hopefully you all find something interesting or useful :)

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m794jgU-If_Ehbz6Fmcz8NdShzbMzJie/view

Thanks for posting this here!  :cheers:

It is a bit odd that the bridges won't work in newer Windows versions unless you manually split them up inside the MSH files (that's what I did when I experimented with Scarif). Otherwise these are some stellar assets the community should find useful.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Both maps crash zeroeditor as soon I try to load them, any way to fix this?
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Quote from: AnthonyBF2 on July 14, 2019, 01:02:47 AM
Both maps crash zeroeditor as soon I try to load them, any way to fix this?

That's probably because of the bridge objects. You'll have to split them up into several objects within each MSH.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

I remember playing those great maps around the time they were first released. I also remember you were working on a great "How to" modding guide for Steam players. Any plans on ever continuing that?

Quote from: Giftheck on July 14, 2019, 04:15:53 AM
That's probably because of the bridge objects. You'll have to split them up into several objects within each MSH.

Sorry, I can't be bothered with that. Thanks anyway.  :confused:
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Or you could just call a different model in the first line of the prop odf since that's the model ze uses and keep the geometry name the same since that's what bf2 uses.

Re: starter kit I abandoned it because it's overall popularity was not enough to justify continuing it as a project plus the fact that i lost that comp shortly into it. I may come back to it after I patch scarif and make it work again but I'm also looking to do some graphics overhauling make it look prettier. For now I have documented most of my model projects and written a few tuts over at my blog at swbfmodelling.home.blog

This is awesome, thanks.

Wait, how can I do this? I really want to work on these assets!

Thanks for this!!!!!

I made a map with your steam guide  :tu: You are great!!!!!

This is a link to my profile on modb. For now my level is not stable: https://www.moddb.com/members/borono