Dark Trooper Championship 2014

Started by Phobos, August 23, 2014, 02:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am waiting for Norwood.  He could not play yesterday, and told me he will forfeit the round if we can't fit it in before the end of the round.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I'm still waiting for Helios e.e
He better fights if he wants to keep his (although not so high) ELO
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Final DTC reminder in Week 1! Roughly 10 hours left this week; I hope you are all able to make your duels
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

As Phantom stated, I was too busy to duel... and feel really bad about it. So unless you want to duel this afternoon Phantom, I will have to forfeit. :(
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: ևltimσ on November 14, 2014, 11:16:58 AM
Final DTC reminder in Week 1! Roughly 10 hours left this week; I hope you are all able to make your duels
A 24 hour extension has been granted for this week, and each subsequent week will last for 10 days instead of 7 so that participants have more time to schedule battles.

Week 1 = Friday, November 7th
Week 2 = Sunday, November 16th
Week 3 = Wednesday, November 26th
Week 4 = Saturday, December 6th

I've added anythingpos on xfire and still have not gotten any response on here either... can anyone on BOB contact him using other methods, please?

If i see him online i can talk to him about ur match if u want..
U can post in the bob clan guestbook anyway
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

If I see Any I will tell him of course. He is mainly on in the early evenings I think. (EST)
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Hi sorry I will download the maps now...

November 16, 2014, 08:30:37 AM #69 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 08:49:15 AM by Phobos
Week 1 Scores
- Black Water vs Anythingpos* = 25-0
- Dark Phantom vs Norwood* = 25-0
- Anyder vs Helios* = 25-0
- Phobos vs Ultimo = 25-3
- Joseph vs RepublicCommando* = 25-0
* = Absent
Recorded Headshots: Phobos=7, Ultimo=1

Week 2
- Helios vs Ultimo
- Norwood vs RepCom
- Joseph vs Anypos
- Dark Phantom vs Phobos
- Black Water vs Anyder

Players have until 10 days from now to battle their scheduled opponent. Hopefully there are more battles this week.

- An extended 4-round championship match for the top 2 competitors is planned to occur on December 12th and 13th. We are hoping to have a spectator present who can use Xfire Live Broadcast so that many players can watch the battles real time and have it recorded. Only 2 specs will be allowed in the server max.

- Since Helios is the only one who hasn't responded since DTC started, he will potentially be disqualified by next week if he does not post on this thread. Someone else will be allowed to take his place if this happens, so if anyone who hasn't signed up still wants to join be sure to post here.

If anyone is ever looking to warm up before a match, I will try to be online this week. XFire or PM me and I will be willing to have a practice round with anyone who has an upcoming match. Hopefully this round could be a refresher for many participants.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I would be willing to take Helios's place but only if I can replace him now, if that is not an option then I won't be able to replace him.

November 16, 2014, 12:47:25 PM #72 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 12:16:26 AM by Phobos
Quote from: Kishy on November 16, 2014, 11:23:19 AM
I would be willing to take Helios's place but only if I can replace him now, if that is not an option then I won't be able to replace him.
I think it should be acceptable if he does not respond by the 23rd for you to take his place. Then you have 3 days to duel his opponent and I will update the roster on challonge.

And for the record, the ten most influential [FC] of all time:
Rage, Beta, SirPimped, Elite, Anyder, Wolf, Fordo, Nino, Wraith, Fate

Quote from: Kishy on November 16, 2014, 04:26:59 PM
that won't work sorry I won't be able to participate
good

Quote from: Phobos on November 16, 2014, 12:47:25 PM
I think it should be acceptable if he does not respond by the 23rd for you to take his place. Then you have 3 days to duel his opponent and I will update the roster on challonge.

that won't work sorry I won't be able to participate

I hope you're still around, Helios. I'm still looking forward to the duel. ;)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper