-To see a more active SWBF community-

Started by Phobos, April 16, 2010, 05:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 16, 2010, 05:28:23 PM Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 05:37:21 PM by Phobos Developer
"Mav's not making the game have less modding abilities." - No but he is allowing it to happen rather than help it so don't pretend he isn't. I can see now that you and MPC would rather see it stagnant or declining rather than growing. This forum has run it's course, I will find a more active community with higher regards toward SWBF and community efforts. Also have fun with your ego by locking topics from my public response, only exposes you for who you really are even more. Have a holly jolly time worshiping each other's egos instead of trying to build the SWBF community.

:xmastim: :

wow, no idea who you are, but maybe you should try and recognize that MPC has no direct ability to go convince people to buy a game that came out some 5 years ago. Maybe you could politely complement MPC for the times you had here and leave (if you so choose).

Sorry if i am out of line MPC. 

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on April 16, 2010, 05:39:17 PM
wow, no idea who you are, but maybe you should try and recognize that MPC has no direct ability to go convince people to buy a game that came out some 5 years ago. Maybe you could politely complement MPC for the times you had here and leave (if you so choose).

Sorry if i am out of line MPC.

I'll compliment the people who willingly at least shared part of their assets assets (including Mav). Creating new mods/maps for games usually brings in more "customers" per se. I'm just letting you know that I am for the SWBF community BEFORE the MPC community.

There is something you are going to have to realize: SWBF is a dying game. You are not going to be able to save it hinged on the release of a pack of assets, mods, maps, or even one really well designed map (which there are very very few of). I mean, really. You can't even use half of the assets you wanted as they don't work in BF1.

If you believe that this community does not care about SWBF, then I challenge you to find one that does that is a. more active than us, b. actually still supports the game as centrally as we do, and c. has less than twenty moderators and is on a paid host. I don't see how SWBF can grow any more. They don't even sell it anymore except as part of BoPC. The population of people playing the game will not grow. The game is six-seven years old. Nobody wants to gt into playing it, and nobody plays mods online. It's all Cloud City, and everything else is getting killed off by those servers.

The reason your topics were locked is because you (and others- the blame is not all on you) are inciting flame wars. These sort of things must be controlled on a well-run forum. I realize that you are likely used to a different moderating style wherever you may roam on the internet, but here I try to run a tight ship. I believe that it helps the forum grow and become a better, friendlier place. That may not be what you want. In that case, feel free to take your business elsewhere. Freedom of speech does not apply to the Internet.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Quote from: Phobos Developer on April 16, 2010, 05:28:23 PM
"Mav's not making the game have less modding abilities." - No but he is allowing it to happen rather than help it so don't pretend he isn't. I can see now that you and MPC would rather see it stagnant or declining rather than growing. This forum has run it's course, I will find a more active community with higher regards toward SWBF and community efforts. Also have fun with your ego by locking topics from my public response, only exposes you for who you really are even more. Have a holly jolly time worshiping each other's egos instead of trying to build the SWBF community.

Haha! He's gone! We finally got him to leave!

Ding! Dong! The overly-egomaniac-wounded-artist is dead!

BTW Phobos, you are nowhere near cool enough to use any of the tim emoticons.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Quote from: zorba1994 on April 16, 2010, 05:58:22 PM

The "overly-egomaniac-wounded-artist" is yourself Zorba. Get over your ego one day maybe before calling yourself an active modder.

"We" refers to the sad group of childish idiots who spend all day proliferating their ego on the MPC forum. :cheers:

dear god, how many topics do i have to lock

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)