Death Star: Infiltration (Mission Map)

Started by ggctuk, June 16, 2009, 06:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just a minor "bug": Vader keeps getting stuck at the bottom of the allegedly "bottomless" pit...

Also: Why did you use Episode 3 tracks and how did you put them in? (and isn't that a violation of the EULA?)
"I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I'd planned. It would continue falling into that starry expanse, of which I had only a fleeting glimpse..."

Man i love it the only problem that i can find is that if you fall in the blackniss you cant get up again  :XD:

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Quote from: Satellite on June 25, 2009, 01:13:43 AM
Just a minor "bug": Vader keeps getting stuck at the bottom of the allegedly "bottomless" pit...

Also: Why did you use Episode 3 tracks and how did you put them in? (and isn't that a violation of the EULA?)

The bug with the pit is inherent to the normal map - it should kill all units but a death zone was not placed there.

As for the Episode III music, it's all mostly the same as the stuff on the official Episode III album. I may have enhanced a track or two to better fit the mood of the game, but since nobody has figured out how to rip the PC LVL files yet (I know who to rip the PS2 LVL files but not cleanly), I don't think bootleggers will be getting their hands on the material. The real cookie is the unreleased TFU "Redemption" track. It seems they don't go after people who rip video games nowadays, and TBH if they made a full TFU release I wouldn't even be talking about this. As for how I put them in, I copied over the files "tat_music_gcw" , edited it to point to the mod's "streams" folder, and saved .wav files in there.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1