An archive for cancelled Star Wars games

Started by CloneCommOmar, January 05, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been working on an archive of every single cancelled Star Wars game (that we know of), and now it is finally completed (I added some other random games there as well due to lack of time restraints). Here it is:
http://thevaultproject.bplaced.net/.

This is probably the best archive when it comes to Star Wars, as sites such as Unseen64, are pretty outdated when it comes to this. This could be a source of inspiration for modders, a step towards completion for another person's archive, and so on.

January 10, 2018, 08:41:54 AM #1 Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 03:02:12 AM by Hermanns
Quote from: CloneCommOmar on January 05, 2018, 11:29:33 AMI've been enjyoing this review of Proextender and working on an archive of every single cancelled Star Wars game (that we know of), and now it is finally completed (I added some other random games there as well due to lack of time restraints). Here it is:
http://thevaultproject.bplaced.net/.

This is probably the best archive when it comes to Star Wars, as sites such as Unseen64, are pretty outdated when it comes to this. This could be a source of inspiration for modders, a step towards completion for another person's archive, and so on.

Is your website about Star Wars games only? Because there are COD games on there. I'm confused.

No, his site is for games that have been discovered that were cancelled, old games. Like COD games, and SWBF3. I used to talk to this dude on the modding Discord, but yeah.

It's to do with multiple different games that were grounded.
The years just fly past, don't they?

January 20, 2018, 07:13:09 AM #3 Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 07:33:30 AM by CloneCommOmar
The non-Star Wars games were part of an 'experiment' - I wanted to widen the site's contents. It didn't go that well, it's Star Wars-only now (and TimeSplitters 4, because I spent most of my non-Star Wars archival time on it).

Just a bit of advice: you might want to either make the menus scrollable or reduce the font size on them as at the current to see the full list I have to zoom out.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Always used 67% zoom (instead of the standard 100%). Can confirm this. Will fix when I have the time.