Telling my story

Started by Corellio, January 02, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 02, 2018, 07:16:41 AM Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 09:17:53 AM by Anyder
Mates, some of you know me already from the Discord community but I've should also being known here in the forum.

I'm a 24 year old german guy playing BF since it was starting in 2004. I got high speed internet in 2008 which led into very extensive online gaming in BF2 and joined several clans until the end of Gamespy and beginning of my job training.

Hearing the servers are up running again was a shock - in positive way - for me. But in the last couple of weeks as all know the performace is being utterly bad for playing online. I've studied the steam community and was happy to find Sue writing down a manual playing over SWBFSpy (Thank you so much for it!) - And now I'm here to play with you guys. :)

To have a 100k internet bandwith allows me to set up a proper server - I will let you know in Discord once it's happen - feel free to join and enjoy!

The second point to re-experienceing classic BF2 is my deepest hate to EA. I'm also a decent FIFA player and just notice how they ruined the game in all of its features. FIFA is not the only game, NFS, NFL, Madden... and now my Star Wars. That is enough for me, I'm out of this.

Hopefully the rumors about the GOG/Steam patch coming soon will turn true, to have more and more people playing Classic BF2 online again
- And maybe get them on the Light Side of the Force - SWBFSPY! :)

Cheers.

EDIT: Oh and my real is Kevin, but you can call me Kev, Core or Kamerad (Fellow)! :D

Edit by Anyder: Try to avoid double-posting  ;)
Say goodbye to the good old days
They're never coming back
Watch your future fade!

Welcome to SWBF Gamers Corellio!  :moo:

Welcome to the forum!  :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com