Help Needed SWBF

Started by Samistheone, September 13, 2017, 12:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 13, 2017, 12:45:26 AM Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:47:00 AM by Samistheone
Okay so i'm not exactly sure but I thought at one time I had found an option on swbf that's lets you play the game with a timestamp because I know I had a timestamp on swbf ingame before and I don't remember how exactly I did it this was helpful for me so I would know what time it was how late its getting excetra anyways the point is i'd like to be able to keep track of time without exiting the game or trying to look at another device or something id like to glance at the top right corner and see the time so I don't skip 2 meals or miss appointments and stuff so if anyone could help with this situation to figure it out that'd be great thanks and i'll leave an example picture so you know exactly what I am talking about

Is that from when you used x-fire in game?
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I think to take a screenshot yes why?

The writing could be from xfire as well. You could use it to put up fps and time in that same yellow writing.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

September 13, 2017, 08:55:17 PM #4 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:56:49 PM by Davenport
That was definitely an XFire setting. I remember clear as day, previously having that on my screen. I wouldn't remember how to set it, but you're also talking about the now-defunct XFire Classic. I wouldn't know where to find the latest version of that or if it would even work without a server to connect to.

However, there are several alternative game overlays that could probably give you a timestamp. I don't believe Steam has a timestamp, but you might want to try Overwolf.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

okay well I have overwolf the thing is I don't know how to get it to work ingame and I can't figure out how to use it to take videos and screenshots

I also can't figureout how to take plain screenshots on swbf I have no Screenshot folder and I hit screenshot buttons and don't get any pictures hence why I used to use xfire

Quote from: Samistheone on September 16, 2017, 11:09:08 AM
okay well I have overwolf the thing is I don't know how to get it to work ingame and I can't figure out how to use it to take videos and screenshots

I also can't figureout how to take plain screenshots on swbf I have no Screenshot folder and I hit screenshot buttons and don't get any pictures hence why I used to use xfire

This should help -- https://www.bandicam.com/ It's easy to use.
Let me know if u need help after having a look at it.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

okay thanks i'll give it a try

Quote from: Samistheone on September 16, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

Screen shot folder is probably is user-local-appdata folder
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet