Opinions on Game Companions? [NOT STAR WARS SPECIFIC]

Started by TheGangstarTY, October 01, 2016, 04:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you prefer to have a companion by your side or go alone?

I prefer companions all the time.
1 (8.3%)
I prefer companions some of the time.
10 (83.3%)
I only want a companion if they are state of the art.
0 (0%)
I prefer to go alone some of the time.
0 (0%)
I prefer to go alone all of the time.
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

The companions in the fallout and skyrim games hurt my brain. Sometimes their AI just messes up and they end up getting themselves killed. xD
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on October 06, 2016, 03:03:48 PM
I've only just started playing mass effect and I just got number 3. By the way if you're planning on getting the games the third one is only on origin so it's cheaper to buy the trilogy on origin as I found out too late.

So far I prefer Tali and Thane for their stories.

Nice, I might get them in the next two weeks! I'll be sure to see what the AI is like then.

Quote from: Nyx on October 06, 2016, 03:09:11 PM
The companions in the fallout and skyrim games hurt my brain. Sometimes their AI just messes up and they end up getting themselves killed. xD

Oh I love it when they start a conversation with you and then walk into another area of the level whilst mid-conversation :XD:

"I used to be an advent-"
*Enters Dragonreach*
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on October 15, 2016, 02:09:06 PM
Oh I love it when they start a conversation with you and then walk into another area of the level whilst mid-conversation :XD:

"I used to be an advent-"
*Enters Dragonreach*

That annoyed me because you couldn't trigger the speech again, and I'd be like - "Advent what?"
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Nyx on October 15, 2016, 02:33:11 PM
That annoyed me because you couldn't trigger the speech again, and I'd be like - "Advent what?"

Yea haha! The AI on Skyrim are so bad that it's just so good. I guess sometimes developers can get incredibly lucky with things like that.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123