SWBF1 Museum Master Thread (WIP)

Started by Snake, May 15, 2013, 10:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Battle Royale characters should be used in the Museum?

~AF!zZingGunFlower
3 (23.1%)
Comfrost
2 (15.4%)
Dbiz
2 (15.4%)
GoldMan
3 (23.1%)
Kitfisto
3 (23.1%)
Led
5 (38.5%)
Phobos
6 (46.2%)
Republic Commando
4 (30.8%)
411 Remnant
3 (23.1%)
Roland
4 (30.8%)
Sereja
10 (76.9%)
Shazam
4 (30.8%)
Sleepkiller
6 (46.2%)
Snake
10 (76.9%)
Unit33
9 (69.2%)
tirpider
8 (61.5%)
Cinnamon
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

The quotes were done over a year ago. Lol.. I'll see what I can do.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Well I figured I'd ask since you hadn't updated the first post and I felt too lazy to look though the whole thread at the particular moment.

I know, I actually had to check and make sure because it sure doesn't feel like it. Time flies.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

You get any of those two chairs to work?

I haven't put them in yet. I haven't been on the computer much recently. I usually just check swbfgamers on my ipad mini. Spring break just started though so I can put them in sometime this week.  :moo:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Oh okay. Just making sure I actually sent them to ya.

Seriously doubt this will happen, but if neither of those fixes work, I'll just try nulls instead of the other primitive types I've been using. I think vehicles and moving things like to have geometry hps, and static models seem to like nulls better.. It's weird.
--

A museum trailer would be so epic.. Kind of a montage almost, not just a display of what it looks like.

Haha, I'd be willing to allow it if someone would do it for me. I don't have that kind of video editing skills.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on April 11, 2014, 03:58:59 PM
Haha, I'd be willing to allow it if someone would do it for me. I don't have that kind of video editing skills.
I'm good with editing. I use Vegas Movie Studio 11. Just letting you know i'm open. If anyone needs something like that PM me, I hardly pass on that kind of work.

Im open as well if you need something like this snake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN9Siit2394&list=TLO_dCvPNcXUZoBzBBQi3W-q33ai_g2gH4

Though I would give it more of a tour-like theme with voice work and any suggestion I could squeze in there. Heck maybe commander awesome and I could collaborate on somethig since we both use sony vegas.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Nice, sure you guys can do that. I'm sure it'll be awesome. I'll PM you the beta source.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I'll get to work on that ASAP, I just need a screen recorder. And I'd certainly appreciate working alongside the 411 Remnant on this.

Quote from: Snake on April 12, 2014, 09:16:32 AM
Nice, sure you guys can do that. I'm sure it'll be awesome. I'll PM you the beta source.
But, but, but the sides are like differentish now.

Oh.. Well then try to only get video of the battlefrontians (locals)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

April 13, 2014, 10:12:35 AM #149 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 10:16:01 AM by CommanderAwesome
Quote from: Snake on April 12, 2014, 06:51:01 PM
Oh.. Well then try to only get video of the battlefrontians (locals)
Ok, good. I wouldn't really be able to video the sides, anyway, since I can't go online. (The AI for the player sides just stand around). I'll see if I can get some footage later today.
BTW, Remnant, can you do the text part? I'm not good at that. And Snake, what kind of music do to want, like rock or something or like instrumental (like Two Steps from Hell or something)?

PS: Tried the beta and it looks awesome. Can't wait to play the full version.