Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Phobos Walking Dead Mod--  (Read 2018 times)

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
Phobos Walking Dead Mod--
« on: June 24, 2015, 10:58:16 AM »
Hi All,

I think many of you are aware that Phobos has been working hard on a Walking Dead mod for SWBF1. 

Let's think of ways that we can get some publicity for him and the mod and tie into the next season the TWD and just prior the the release of the SWBF reboot.

Let me know your ideas!

{PLA}gdh92

• {PLA}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Just for Gdh, because he is awesome. ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
Re: Phobos Walking Dead Mod--
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 12:01:14 PM »
Assuming there's an increase in traffic here, it would be nice to see it as a 'featured mod' on the main page. If it's anywhere near the quality of Night of the living dead it deserves all the players it can get.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 12:02:47 PM by {PLA}gdh92 »
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Phobos

• =|·InViS·|= [FC]
  • The Chosen One
  • TWD Battlefront v0.94
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 1st Place Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot T.1 1v1 Tournament 1st Place organized by SleepKiller Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Click here to download the Radar mod.
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 08:32:13 PM »

Hi All,

I think many of you are aware that Phobos has been working hard on a Walking Dead mod for SWBF1. 

Let's think of ways that we can get some publicity for him and the mod and tie into the next season the TWD and just prior the the release of the SWBF reboot.

Let me know your ideas!

Assuming there's an increase in traffic here, it would be nice to see it as a 'featured mod' on the main page. If it's anywhere near the quality of Night of the living dead it deserves all the players it can get.
I would love to be involved in testing and the discussion of this mod more but I don't get to see the walking dead until 6 months after the US and UK original broadcasts so I'm paranoid about spoilers. :(
The walking dead will be even more fun than night of the living dead - much more variety in characters, weaponry, zombies, and maps. :cheers:

I'm working on Seasons 1 and 2 right now, seasons 3 4 and 5 will take much longer, so you shouldn't have to worry about any spoilers for a while. Also there will be modifications to the fate of certain characters (much like the show does with the comic) although some deaths will be canon. Since certain characters from the show won't be featured, the existing characters will be much stronger and better equipped.

The official mod will be updated every other season, I doubt I will have season 5 finished modding by the time season 6 airs. So about 6-12 months for two seasons seems like an ideal timeframe. Hopefully more players will be drawn to the original and reboot SWBF.

The mod will use a combination of existing mod maps such as coruscant streets and tantive IV. New maps will also be constructed based on the show like the Prison, Farm, Terminus, etc. but these will take a lot more time. There is a lot of work and testing to be done. Custom prop models still need to be built, though most of the melee weapons are finished now.

Anyone who can contribute in one of the following ways may request to join TWD development team.
- advanced vehicle ODF modifications and collision adjustment
- model builders / converters
- video editors for TWD mod trailers
- testing for bugs and other issues in the server and SP (the mission LVL uses different scripts for SP and MP)
- something like this should be built http://3docean.net/item/prison-tower/10707410
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:39:01 PM by Phobos »

Night Of The Living Dead Mod v1.11
When FC+YAK beat 1.0

SWBFSpy Admin & Founder
tiny.cc/fcrage

Gold Man

• Comic Team Moderator and Alpha Clan Retiree
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Just chillin'.
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: Bronzium
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: goldman27
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 08:27:36 AM »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Might I recommend watching them a few hours after they are broadcasted via Project Free TV? Unless you are a guy who lives for HD, then probably not a good website for ya.

On topic: Perhaps some posters should be made for advertisement on other SWBF Community websites?

Shoot me a membergroup request if you want to join our Comic Team! :D

TheGangstarTY

• Pleased to be a Rebel Scum!
  • {Alpha}
  • Advanced Member
  • On the Battlefront since 2005
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Participated in the ICW5
    • View Profile
    • TheGangstarTY's Personal Website
    • Awards
  • GR ID: 6601866
  • Steam ID:
  • Xbox: TheGangstarTY
  • Origin ID: TheGangstarTY
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 05:30:18 PM »
Hey Phobos!

I'm trying to PM you but you must have you PM settings set to not allow everyone to PM you. Could you allow me to send you a message?
It's regarding this Walking Dead mod.

Thanks!
Link to SWBFGamers Unofficial Discord Server
https://discord.gg/p3xHFc8
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Phobos

• =|·InViS·|= [FC]
  • The Chosen One
  • TWD Battlefront v0.94
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 1st Place Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot T.1 1v1 Tournament 1st Place organized by SleepKiller Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Click here to download the Radar mod.
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 05:32:04 PM »
While the main developer board here will remain private I've started a steam forum which is public
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/twdswbf/discussions/

The mod is currently under development, almost 80% done with seasons 1 and 2 though alot still has to be tested.

Night Of The Living Dead Mod v1.11
When FC+YAK beat 1.0

SWBFSpy Admin & Founder
tiny.cc/fcrage

Ascertes

• Casual Map Maker
  • Master Modder
  • Frequent Poster
  • I like making maps, I guess...
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 01:55:46 AM »
If anyone is in direct contact with any reputable YouTubers that might be a small start. People still do reviews and things of mods and maps that are released. If nothing else, it can't hurt.
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

TheGangstarTY

• Pleased to be a Rebel Scum!
  • {Alpha}
  • Advanced Member
  • On the Battlefront since 2005
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Participated in the ICW5
    • View Profile
    • TheGangstarTY's Personal Website
    • Awards
  • GR ID: 6601866
  • Steam ID:
  • Xbox: TheGangstarTY
  • Origin ID: TheGangstarTY
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 05:41:14 AM »
If anyone is in direct contact with any reputable YouTubers that might be a small start. People still do reviews and things of mods and maps that are released. If nothing else, it can't hurt.

I remember speaking to JD Gamer and he said that the sounds of a new total conversion mod would be worth recording. He's the most reputable YouTuber based around Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 that I know of.
Link to SWBFGamers Unofficial Discord Server
https://discord.gg/p3xHFc8
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Cdt Fox

• Frequent Poster
  • Commander Marshall of the glorious 63 rd Republican Guard
  • Awards Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 02:44:27 PM »
He's the most reputable YouTuber based around Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 that I know of.

Quoted for truth  :P You can already PM him here in SWBFGamers, his account name is jdgamer
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

DanielSon777

• {YAK}
    • View Profile
    • Judson Baptist Church
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 09:00:32 PM »
I was told that this where to post if anyone was interested in joining TWD group; I'm interested  :) 8)

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal

DarkBreak by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 23 queries.