General Announcement to the Community

Started by Anyder, August 02, 2017, 06:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'd rather just forget about him and get on with Phase 2 of Legacy. I've said what I want to say and I have far more important things to worry about than his obvious mental issues.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Quote from: Red04 (CC-4398) on August 11, 2017, 03:25:32 PM
How regrettable for you to dare to call me "Nazi" in the XXI century, and above for no apparent reason. Also you have no idea why I joined SWBFGamers.

I want you to know that I don't care about this mess, but I won't support hackers like you willing to dissolve not only a community, also the large number of players who play SWBF.

There is no need to quote from other websites. I will split your topic out and move it to another location.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on August 11, 2017, 03:31:28 PM
There is no need to quote from other websites. I will split your topic out and move it to another location.

I apologize, I won't do again so. But it's not from a website, it comes from the message box here...
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

Quote from: Red04 (CC-4398) on August 11, 2017, 03:42:48 PM
I apologize, I won't do again so. But it's not from a website, it comes from the message box here...

OK.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I suggest locking every recent thread related to the man, aside of providing a platform to support his lack of sanity and delusions it does no good.
Also 100th message, yeeeey !
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING