http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=940

Mirrored from Filefront
Pictures hosted on filefront

NOTE pictures are from version 3.0.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

README

Made by: Majin Revan
Forums: http://s9.invisionfree.com/Majin_Revan_Forums/index.php?act=idx (Go here and register please!!)

Installation:

Run the self-extractor.

Uninstallation:

Remove GeoC from GameDataAddOn folder.

Description:

Well, this is Geonosis: Containment (Version 3.1 Size Reduction).
I removed some files to make the download size smaller.
There are also minor updates to make it match with my other maps (Force Jump and Push sounds, reddened droids, better Geonosians, etc.).
This is a major update.

Here are the special features of the map:

* All weapon, vehicle, and soldier names are correct.
* Any vehicle can be used by any team (besides mobile command posts).
* The CIS has two Homing Spider Droids and the Galactic Republic has one AT-TE and two TX-130Ss.
* Barriers and bot routes have been streamlined since the last version.
* There are now rocks on the ground, which is the game's version of "Geonosian foliage."
* Some name issues were fixed in the objectives and Command Post names.
* The Techno Union Hardcell-class Transport Ships now have dangerous explosions that will probably kill or damage anyone next to them when they are destroyed.

The map takes place on Geonosis and can be played in only the Clone Wars Era.
The Geonosians are involved in this battle.

I hope everyone enjoys my funny radar image.
The reason behind it is because of so much sand, dirt, and wind.
You'll understand if you play the map!!

CW Era Story- The Republic ran a covert operation in a canyon. It didn't go well. All three of the LAAT/i's (Republic Gunships) were shot down.
You can find one with a black streak mark leading up to it. Another is in pieces near the Command Post.
The third one is to the far left from the Command Post of the Crash Site base, tucked into a bend of...canyon wall.
The Republic sent in a whole Acclamator-class Republic Assault Ship (RAS). You may see it hovering above the battlefield as well.
The CIS and the Geonosians are trying to prevent any recovery from the crash, and stop any rescue forces (the AT-TE Drop Zone and the TX-130S Drop Zone).
Only one AT-TE and two TX-130Ss can be sent in at a time due to the "unimportant-ness" to the RAS floasting above of this supposedly minor battle.
It is a small battle compared to the whole battle of Geonosis!!
Basically, the Republic needs to destroy both Techno Union Rocketships and rescue the crash survivors.
The CIS needs to capture both bases, eliminate any crash survivors, and stop the resuce party.

Special Thanks:

Thank you, my testers:

-_-
Larry

Thank you, for helping:

Jedi Master L-5-R
Saturn_V_SWBF
Psych0fred
Lord Bandu
Lag Machine
And Others

Glitches:

None.

Legal Stuff:

THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.  ELEMENTS TM & (C) LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.