closes out

Started by (DW)skelltor, December 26, 2009, 10:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i just downloded swbf2 from d2d whenevery i start a map it just closes out and exits swbf2 help please

That would happen to me untill I played the map in single player. Try that.

it is in single player no modes work not campagin glactic conquist  or instant action

TweakGuides listed some troubleshooting methods here. Unfortunately, I never experienced any crashes so I personally can't help you.

http://www.tweakguides.com/SWB2_1.html

#TYBG

I just learned what d2d is. You bought the game thru them? I wonder if you have the same abilities as some of us that have the actual disks.

i got it to work it was a sound problem and i think i have pretty much the same ablities i got bfx the coversion mod working so i think i proble do

It's unfortunate that you had to disable sound :( If anything ever comes to mind, I'll tell ya.

#TYBG

i dident have to disable sound i just changed the default

Could you explain the change you did to the sound please. Maybe that is what I need to do for my swbf2 maps.

Your system does meet the requirements for running the game, correct? What operating system do you have? What version have you patched the game to? We need more information.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

here is what i did and it works great
Go to the Control Panel, click on hadware and sound.
Scroll down to "Sound" and click manage audio devices, click on Recording up at the top.
Right click and click show disabled devices. I think something called "Stereo Mix" should come up.
Make it the default and turn mixer configs back on

Thank you skelltor, if you got your problem fixed we probably don't need more information like Jedikiller asked.

Drivers usually forget to do that by default. D: Good thing you got it fixed :)

#TYBG

k cept now i am modding it(just odfs) and like after bout like 9 munges it will lode the leval but then kick me out like b4 cept i can watch the loding bar i am using windows vista with the conversion pake 2.0 and 2.2 with bfx i am modding with the bfx assests (i know that i need the maker permision to realse any mod i make with the bfx assests) and no patchs cuz officle patch 1.1 wont work :(

You already have the patch if you got it from D2D, I believe.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)