Old Player saying Hello

Started by _-Destructor-_, February 25, 2015, 10:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for the old SWBF days so I tried to go on macxgamers.com but I guess that site got taken down. Anyways, I came across this site through a google search and oddly enough I remembered my old username and password. I used to play on the mac and I think I was part of IAS. Anyways it seems like people are still active after all this time. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but does anyone from back then still play? It'd be great to see how everyone is doing after all this time!

Hello, welcome back
I still play this game :) !
we organized an event 1 month ago
we were 40 players on 1 server :)
hope to see you on the front !  :cheers:  ;)

Welcome back to the Front! *Salutes* Online is still going strong! Refer to the homepage on how to play now that Gamespy is gone.

Glad you found us.

Weili made macxgamers, which transitioned to mpcgamers with jedikiller, that transitioned to SWBFgamers with me  :cheers:

There are still some Mac players here, but mostly we play on PC now.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome back, I think there's a way to play with us on pc using a mac around here somewhere.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Oh cool. I have a PC now so I may try to join some of your games. Led, you're buckler right? I remember you used to host a permanent dc server

Welcome back old timer!

Yes, there's just about 3 Mac players left, including myself. I don't blame you for getting a PC.

Welcome back! It's hard to get away from the nostalgia known as SWBF.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Thanks guys I'll get the PC version of the game and play again sometime. Should be fun

Quote from: _-Destructor-_ on February 26, 2015, 08:29:55 PM
Thanks guys I'll get the PC version of the game and play again sometime. Should be fun

Oh, and be sure to download some of Sereja's maps--they are incredible.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on February 27, 2015, 04:31:38 AM
Oh, and be sure to download some of Sereja's maps--they are incredible.
I can't resist to confirm.

Welcome!
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: