SWBF EA Gameplay!

Started by Unit 33, June 15, 2015, 02:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So essentially these are 'mini-campaigns'. Interesting...
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I really hope to get and simple conquest mode where you can change your team every time you want ;D
Ohh and the AI need to be a little harder than this :D

Also i dont think this will work on my crappy computer:4gb ram dual core 2.8 and 2 gb video card.What you think guys?If this work im sure ill play on low settings.

Those effects are amazing...

Love the gameplay. Now I need to gather $80 for Origin and pre-order EASWBF. Also need to collect $500-$750 for a new rig to handle this.

Quote from: Ginev on June 16, 2015, 01:43:39 AM
I really hope to get and simple conquest mode where you can change your team every time you want ;D

I'm guessing the AI was on easy for the sake of the video. I'm pretty sure they'll have a more difficult mode.
photobucket limit image removed

Both videos looked extremely impressive and I cannot wait for this game. :)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Curious thought, have they given any mention for system requirements? Or are they going to release them a month or so before official launch?

Looks amazing. Cant wait  :o

Waoooo !!!!  :moo:

The graphics quality is superb !!!!!  :o :o

Can't wait too!!!!!.......but the thing that I read and do not pleased me is that there be no Clone Wars era !!! (only GCW era :'( :'( :'( )
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

June 18, 2015, 08:10:28 AM #24 Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 08:13:20 AM by KommissarReb
My hopes will probably be dashed since nobody else seems to give a  :censored: (and YES, I censored it myself this time so don't ban me) but I had a few complaints with Battlefront II that I hope will be changed in Battlefront III. They are as follows:

#1: In the first Battlefront game, your team was green, enemy team was red, and the local team(s) were yellow. In Battlefront II, they made an unnecessary change from green to blue, and they made the local team red/blue depending on whether or not they were on your side. I don't know about you but that really irritated me, and I hope that in BF3 (or some future game) Rebels will be designated as red, Empire will be designated as blue, and locals will either be yellow or orange ( just like in Empire at War: Forces of Corruption)

#2: In the first Battlefront, you had a variety of difficulty choices:
   A: Easy (for beginners or people who aren't good who need practice)
   B: Medium (casual difficulty)
   C: Hard (for more experienced players looking for a challenge)
In Battlefront II, there is Normal, and Elite difficulties. Why?! Is this basically saying "we only want hardcore FPS players playing, so instead of encouraging people to play using the training wheels of easy mode, we are just gonna shove 'em down the learning cliff and make them not want to play! AHAHAAHA! Its soooo genius!"? Now granted, "Normal" in SWBF2 isn't too bad, but there needs to be as many options as possible.

I really hope Battlefront III will have the gamemodes I miss playing in Battlefront II, namely Hunt, Hero Assault, and space battles. I also hope a PC version of Battlefront III will come out at some point, maybe even with a functioning map editor!

Quote from: Ginev on June 16, 2015, 01:43:39 AM

They are probably playing on easy for the sake of the trailers. Again, if extreme difficulties are the only difficulty settings allowed that make the learning curve a learning cliff like in DoTA 2, I'm just not going to bother playing BF3 at all. DoTA 2 was one of the...*looks in PG rated dictionary for euphemism* absolute worst games I've ever wasted my life on because it was so hard.
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance.

Quote from: KommissarReb on June 18, 2015, 08:10:28 AM
My hopes will probably be dashed since nobody else seems to give a  :censored:

This is a very odd statement--it's as if you are blaming other players for what they think, for your disappointment in a game that is not released.

Feel free to discuss your disappointment.
Feel free to discuss what you think.
Feel free to discuss what you like about SWBF, SWBF2, and the SWBF reboot.

But accept the fact that what ever this game is like, it has nothing to do with any of us.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet