Leaving the forum

Started by Kit Fisto, August 11, 2012, 05:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 11, 2012, 05:04:23 PM Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 10:04:22 AM by kitfisto15678
I just want to announce that my activity around here will be greatly reduced as in I won't really post that much anymore. If I need to be reached for testing purposes then you can pm me or xfire when I'm online. I can still test various mods and/or maps for people as their "mac" or "bad graphics computer." Like I said above just pm me or xfire me, I'll go on xfire occasionally and check my swbfgamers pm once a day. So yep. I'll see you all around!

Take care kit, we will be here when you can come back.  Take care of school or work, or whatever else you need to do.

Be sure to look for the DC once a month or so.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Cya Kit your contributing will be missed.

Oh well, good-bye. You're high octane requesting will also be missed.

It is sad to hear, you'r poll's was realy fun. Well, hope you still be able to find some time, for map testing...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

August 12, 2012, 09:21:07 AM #5 Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:45:39 AM by BlackScorpion
Bye!

If you come back in the middle of May, I will upload, if I'm back home in time, a picture of the Giants' World Series Trophy (even though I'm on record as picking the Phillies) for you to 'mire--assuming, of course, that the greatest franchise of all time decides to share again.  Because they gonna win. u mad?

P.S.: Okay, maybe the Dodger's future is looking good.  But remember that the Aubrey Huff looked better in his rally thong (no homo).
P.P.S.: For a Dodger's fan, you're not so bad! Take care! :D

Ok guys, I'm going, I posted the above post a little early but now it's its right, so see you all later!
Hopefully I'll be back when I get breaks from school!  :wave:

:censored:. I've got to go again. Hopefully it ain't long. Send me a PM if you need to speak to me and xfire is leaving my computer momentarily. All the usual stuff.  I probably will play in the DC's and if I get time go on GR. Cya!  :wave:

Ok dude, but we gotta do what u told me we were going to XD
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com