Jakku: Graveyard of Giants (Ground to Sky)

Started by nicewhitetigers, October 05, 2022, 05:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 05, 2022, 05:46:00 AM Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 02:38:19 PM by Giftheck
I'm trying to make a Jakku space to ground map with lots of capital ships and and fighters and AI but what makes this different from the other Jakku maps (other than it being ground to sky) is that it has the Imperial research station. Also, I'm gonna make it huge. Anyways, I need an Interdictor cruiser asset, the Ravager crashing in the backround (or even better having it in the sky if the asset has a hanger), some crashed AT-ATs and I need to know how to change the ground texture to the sand like that in the stock Mos Eisley map.

Aces! Would this be a SWBF1 or SWBF2 map you're making?

Our archive of assets can be found in the downloads section:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=10

Pretty sure Ginev made an Interdictor model ages ago for his Tatooine map.

Quote from: Unit 33 on October 05, 2022, 07:18:10 AMAces! Would this be a SWBF1 or SWBF2 map you're making?

Our archive of assets can be found in the downloads section:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=10

Pretty sure Ginev made an Interdictor model ages ago for his Tatooine map.

I couldn't find anything (though I did find the topic about the Tatooine map) but the one I was looking for is the on that was going to be in Battlefront 3. Do you know where I could find all of the Battlefront 3 assets?

I've moved this into the SWBF2 Modding board since you've also posted about this on GameToast in the SWBF2 section.

As a piece of advice for the future: you're more likely to get the help you seek if you post your queries in the correct board :)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Thanks for moving it into the appropriate forum.