ZE Tools Msh not appearing in game

Started by Willkilla, February 18, 2022, 10:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 18, 2022, 10:58:34 AM Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 11:03:27 AM by Willkilla
Hello, I've nearly finished my map for BF2, but I would like to throw in some custom assets. I have ZE Tools working in both XSI Mod tools 7.5, and in 2013, however, I cannot get objects to appear in game. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I tried importing an object then exporting it without any changes, and even that will not show up in game. The object does appear in both the object viewer and the ZE Editor. I followed this guide very carefully, but I think it's for BF1 and I'm not having success. Can anyone help me out?

If model appears in ZE, but not in game - the problem might be in .odf file, not in the model. You better check if all model name lines filled correct.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

sereja you are back ? i hope we see a new map from you at some point  :happy:
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

Quotesereja you are back ? i hope we see a new map from you at some point  :happy:
Yah, I waiting for new maps too, but I have to finish study in Academy this year firstly.  :shrug:

The master himself has spoken! Unfortunately the ODF seems to be set correctly. I'm really baffled by this

Here is my map if anyone wants to try it out, it's nearly complete. Compatible with BFX or stock
https://mega.nz/file/i1QxCYKD#aqDW55mYPQ43NlrU9Hy3t7ugN2BMGgHkyOKY9LQOk3w

February 19, 2022, 05:31:38 PM #5 Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 05:36:48 PM by Sereja
Yep, here the problem:
The .msh under [Properties] line need to be deleted.

Quote from: Sereja on February 19, 2022, 05:31:38 PMYep, here the problem:
The .msh under [Properties] line need to be deleted.
Welp, you solved the problem. Thank you so much, the object is now appearing!