Locked out of my Discord....

Started by ThePlushieZone, March 09, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've done nothing wrong on Discord, ever... I make a Miiverse service for it and run many communities with my friends. And as I was working on one, I just got this pop-up saying something's wrong here. I looked up online, and I heard they don't do anything about it! I don't even have a phone, and I don't feel like going through the trouble of explaining this to my parents... I don't like sharing phone numbers. So, am I bricked!? Is there a way I can get my account back without a stupid phone number. I have been working on my social media for months, and all my f---ing work is ruined over some stupid crap that Discord did. If I have to put a stupid phone number, then I cant do crap.. I wont be able to talk to anyone, not even my friends!!! :( I really need some help!

What was the message you had?
I don't use discord much but it's worth trying it on a different device. If the phone number isn't something that has to be verified you could give them a fake one. I assume you're an admin so can't just make a new account.

If the phone number is an issue you could buy a pay as you go phone for £10 and use that.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I make alot of servers so...

By the way the blocked my MAC's
So If i try to make a new account the lock it too

Looks like they've flagged you as a bot for some reason. If you don't want to give them your number you'll probably have to message them. https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on March 10, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
Looks like they've flagged you as a bot for some reason. If you don't want to give them your number you'll probably have to message them. https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Nevermind, I got a temporary phone like you said and fixed the issue. Thanks!  :tu: