Serejas_Tatooine_ Mos_Eisley_Spaceport.rar

Started by Led, November 16, 2016, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXPLOSIVE! BRILLIANT! MUST SEE!

Tatooine: Mos Eisley Spaceport.

Proudly introduce for you, my map: Tatooine: Mos Eisley Spaceport!

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Features:
1. My models, effects, reticules and huds;
2. Edited sides with new effects, reticules, huds, hex edition, and chargable weapon;
3. Alternative mission.lvl's added;
4. killable jedi;
5. 5th weapon added;
6. 2nd, locals added;
7. SWBF2/custom sound effects and new backgrouund music added;
8. New infantry, animation added;
9. Glass render effects added.

Instalation:

1. Put the 013 folder in to your C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn folder

Easter Egg contest: just find my avatar pic, and you are winner!

ALTERNATIVE MISSIONS

If you wish to play alternative missions, just replace my mission.lvl in: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn\013\Data\_lvl_pc to the some from alternative folders.

Local Scum Sides Mission (GCW):
It seems like smuggling and bounty hunting may have some issue: sometime you just need to take your blaster and disintegrate your concurrents. Oh well, it's nothing personal, just a business...

Hunter Sides Mission (CW):
Bounty hunters, will try to claim some bounty, and survive in such unfriendly places...

KNOWN BUGS:

1. Muzzleflash effects become appear in random places. Not sure, but looks like this bug was added by SWBF creators.
2. Sail Barge when drived by AI, may stuck in any possible places, and seems can't go too far. So don't expect long ride as an passenger.
3. Droideka may explode in some narrow places, so try to drive carefully.
4. Some vehicles and infantry hasn't 1st view. Reason - memory overloads.
Must be because of this issue, all of the clones have droid hands... Or perhaps they're squad was under heavy fire during the battles in long past, and now all of them have a hand prosthesis.
5. Keep in mind this time fighters have very high "take off" altitude settings, so try to not land them in low ceiling places, like tank hangar, or they wont get out from there.
6. Some units hasn't sound. Reason: memory overloads.

Enjoy! :)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

There is already a video on youtube about it, made by mike the beast (a member of swbfgamers.com)
Have fun with this excellent map (of course for swbf1)
Triops   :cheer:

I'm getting lock-ups on the load screen: it'll load so far then the game will freeze and you can't alt-F4 out of it.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Quote from: Gistech on November 19, 2016, 12:39:16 AM
I'm getting lock-ups on the load screen: it'll load so far then the game will freeze and you can't alt-F4 out of it.
Strange mine works just fine, though I am using the stock sides mission.

Another masterpiece Sereja, great work! This may be my favorite of your maps so far.

Thanks! :)
Quote from: Gistech on November 19, 2016, 12:39:16 AM
Yes, at the different PC's, this map may choose to freeze or not to freeze. Perhaps unlucky number does matter or something...
Here what you need to do when it freeze: just  press some tricky combination: Alt+Ctrl+Delete. Then click stop work of the freezed game option in pop-up window. After that you may try this patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/og24d6ol62uv27u/Patch_for_013.rar
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on November 19, 2016, 02:23:21 AM
Thanks! :) Yes, at the different PC's, this map may choose to freeze or not to freeze. Perhaps unlucky number does matter or something...
Here what you need to do when it freeze: just  press some tricky combination: Alt+Ctrl+Delete. Then click stop work of the freezed game option in pop-up window. After that you may try this patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/og24d6ol62uv27u/Patch_for_013.rar

Yeah, very unusual. Never had a problem with your maps before on my laptop. I'll try that patch. Thanks :)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Nope. Still getting a freeze, it just occurs a little later during load than it did before :(
In Progress:

On Hold:

The problem seems to be caused by using a custom common.lvl. I got this when using the SWBF Legacy common.lvl and it worked when I switched to the stock one.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! This map is the best mos eisley spaceport....

I dont have problems yet because i change the video game stetings for OFF in MOTION, BLUR, EFFECT and SHADOWS...

I looking for your pic... Thanks for this map, is a great work.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on November 19, 2016, 04:13:53 PM
The problem seems to be caused by using a custom common.lvl. I got this when using the SWBF Legacy common.lvl and it worked when I switched to the stock one.

That's an odd issue. Wonder why it works that way. Like I said, I've used my own custom common.lvl with some of Sereja's other maps and had no problems.
In Progress:

On Hold:

This map is a fruit salad delight of vehicles and oddball personages with  space chickens and banthas(not ridable however if they get shot they die).  Ever get zapped by a jawa, yes embarrassing.  The map has local scum, though not the center battle, are unexpectedly causing trouble for all, similar to the Gamorreans on Jabba the Hut map.   And just when you thought you've seen it all, Hans Solo's Millennium Falcon is flying overhead, making passes.

The city has streets with it nooks and crannies hiding control points, one can make for one of those inside the city or take a stand at the outdoor repair yard which is a high priority for all except the scum.  If the former, choose wisely for a couple of the control points are tucked away in rooms with only one way out and not a few times I was trapped since emerging would expose my to quick death in the street outside.

The sides have been altered from stock therefore a few changes from the weapons layout and i cannot say if I liked it more or less, just different.  One thing right away is the sniper's remote droid would not kill the sniper if itself was destroyed.  The AI uses it as well so look out, they are hard to hit but can score some hits while either you or the AI are shooting at it.  Yes, I would like that one change at least on the vanilla sides for that recon sniper remote.

I do not want to give away too much of the map, especially since I have not discovered all its secrets yet, suffice to say it is a great delight to see Jabba's transport barge moving about.  Granted the AI steers like drunken sailors (too bad a path cannot be pre mapped for them) nevertheless a great technical achievement to have it added to the map and function as it does with guns blazing.  Great fun for hours; nothing I can think of to improve this map.

Awesome ! Incredible ! Legendary!   :cheer:
This is the best map I've ever seen, it is also the best recreation of a Star Wars city I've ever seen, astonishing!   :tu:
The galactic civil war really feels like you are in the boots of a StormTrooper surrounded by hostile scum locals, and the Boba Fett mission, unforgiving but blast, as close to the good old Fett's quotidian as you can possibly be.
I have no negative remark about this, it might be the most brilliant mod I ever played, the weaponry made my jaw fall to the ground, not even talking about the new detailled troopers.
Thanks for this Sereja ! :cheers:
Also.
Still looking for that avatar texture. Somewhere.   :confused:
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING