[CANCELLED]"Star Wars: Battlefront Expanded" Official Mod Thread

Started by Giftheck, December 08, 2010, 01:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 02, 2012, 07:19:00 PM
Could you please please please include Rends Coruscant City? ( one of my all time favorites! ) and possibly Jabba's Palace?
EDIT: why won't you include your perfect port of kashyyyk beachhead? And for the ports like Utapau, Kamino and Coruscant wil you be using SleepKillers? ( he was super nice and released the scripts for his maps! :cheer: )

I may consider including it later, but right now I honestly prefer Coruscant Streets, and with the exception of Tatooine and Naboo, I want to keep each planet to no more than two maps. That's also why I'm not including my Kashyyyk port (although the out-of-bounds glitch is also a slight contributing factor).

I will be including SleepKiller's ports as they are generally the most stable BFII ports, even better than the old Scum/Strike ports.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Yes SleepKillers ( don't forget Sereja's SUPER awesome ports ) are the most stable ports out there!
Why don't you replace Naboo: Prototype with Beachhead? I personally think Beachhead is a way more fun map and the out of bounds glitch doesn't ruin gameplay...

Has it come out im a bit lazy to look through all the posts... lol   ;)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

No but this is the mod ggtuck did before and this is "continuing" off of it. http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Battlefront_Main_Play_Mod;99308
Great mod!

Thx Kit for the link ill download it and try it out... It seems you have every mod Kit, Well he is a Green Jedi with Noodle hair.    :P

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 03, 2012, 07:40:21 PM
Well he is a Green Jedi with Noodle hair.    :P
I actually lol-ed! :rofl: using that as my sig.

I have every good mod saved on my computer. I absolutely love this and the Star Fire Mod along with SK's Unleashed mod. Although I have tried others...

Lol, You might have the force in your blood, but I've got Comedian in my blood!

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 03, 2012, 07:47:39 PM
Lol, You might have the force in your blood, but I've got Comedian in my blood!
Ha Ha! I think the Force is just a little better! But maybe not...
[spoiler]Lols we just got off topic again! :rofl: We can't help ourselves!!! :cheers:[/spoiler]

Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 03, 2012, 05:18:34 PM
Yes SleepKillers ( don't forget Sereja's SUPER awesome ports ) are the most stable ports out there!
Why don't you replace Naboo: Prototype with Beachhead? I personally think Beachhead is a way more fun map and the out of bounds glitch doesn't ruin gameplay...

Out of Bounds glitch is where the boundaries don't work, and it's only on Kashyyyk: Beachhead. AFAIK the boundaries in Prototype work fine.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

I've never messed with map boundaries, but you could try wiping the boundary file clean and creating new out-of-bounds boundaries
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

So this mod will be released? I'm a bit lost righ now...

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 04, 2012, 04:51:23 AM
So this mod will be released? I'm a bit lost righ now...

It will be released when he releases it and not a moment sooner. 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on October 04, 2012, 06:04:19 AM
It will be released when he releases it and not a moment sooner.

Beat me to it.
In Progress:

On Hold:

I aim to get this mod officially started in the new year. Between now and Christmas I have a lot going on, and after the new year I have a week off from work that I can use to get the bulk of the work finished.
In Progress:

On Hold: