Saving the Maps

Started by Mac, March 25, 2009, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just curious, Jedikiller, or anyone, where is the "Joomla" part of the site? Different url?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Well it's done. Nothing is on there anymore. Hope we got all the good stuff.

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

Ahh, thanks!
Doh, I should have known. :)

???everything is still there Chupacabra *points and jeers*

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Filefront is slowly getting rid of its servers.

#TYBG

as of 9:04 pacific time March 31st, you can still download any file from swbffiles, all you have to do is use the "search" button. They don't show up when you just click maps, but if you search for a map it will show up. You can still download anything you want from swbffiles if you know the name of the file your looking for. Hurry and download while you still can.

The categories have returned, makes me wonder if it were an April Fools joke. If it were, FileFront has just lost a hell of a lot of the SWBF community,
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

there is no way that this would be an april fools prank.  Too much money to lose.  There are way too many communities affected, not just SWBF ones.

There may be many reasons why the stuff is still there.  Maybe they are just leaving it for now as it does not need to be removed yet.  don't hold your breath guys!

I'm going with the theory that somebody bought it.

Whole lotta nothing.

Yes, it is rather annoying. Obviously though a deal was struck between the old owner and the original founders that kept the site alive.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Downloads manager is up, so go ahead and upload stuff, please.