Currently no access to GameToast

Started by Giftheck, February 03, 2016, 11:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just so you guys know, I currently have no access to my account on GameToast. I wasn't receiving any e-mails and now I know why: somehow my e-mail address on there had been set to junk@gmail.com. Well, I went to correct it and it requires re-validation. I have not received the validation e-mail so I can't log in to my account there. It's of course possible yahoo.co.uk addresses are blocked there so I've sent a couple of alternatives to guru and hope to get the issue resolved soon.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Several countries are blocked from Gametoast and Gamefront.
When you create a mod and get no feedback it feels cheap, leave a comment or tell me to go elsewhere.

Perhaps this wasn't clear enough: my IP still has access to GameToast itself. I just can't log in to my account.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Gistech on February 04, 2016, 01:20:06 PM
Perhaps this wasn't clear enough: my IP still has access to GameToast itself. I just can't log in to my account.
That happened to me long ago, there was no way to recover my old account since the support ticket link was broken somehow, maybe e-mail the administrator?
When you create a mod and get no feedback it feels cheap, leave a comment or tell me to go elsewhere.