Star Wars: Battlefront may be coming to Steam, GOG and Origin

Started by Giftheck, May 01, 2019, 11:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: AnthonyBF2 on May 02, 2019, 04:15:04 PM
Windowed mode is hard coded at the 4:3 ratio.

And Phobos lol. Jack off and get a life already. The real credits are the Kalle for programming and Led for hosting.

Steam deleted my review with the online guide (not the guide itself) but I wonder if they will ban his radar cheat exe?

Butthurt cucks everywhere.

His guide is up, yes. Though, he really does come unstuck by posting all this on Steam given they have the option of reporting a profile for cheating. (Yes, I know he's probably reading this since he can't help himself. No, I do not care what he puts on his site. And to be honest, "failed Nazi troll" has become so used by him, it actually gives me the giggles every time he says it now - he needs some better insults, because 'fail Nazi troll/mental health issues' has pretty much become an in-joke at this point)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I guess they decided against the Mac port, how irritating.

Well, I'm glad the game got a new injection of life, I was getting worried things were slowing down... hurray!

Quote from: Unit 33 on May 03, 2019, 01:41:48 AM
I guess they decided against the Mac port, how irritating.
I don't think they are privy enough to source code there to get it out of the PowerPC code base.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on May 03, 2019, 04:39:02 AM
I don't think they are privy enough to source code there to get it out of the PowerPC code base.
And even if they were inclined, I'd probably be one of perhaps a half dozen Mac players that would play it.

Honestly Apple should have found a way to leave the Rosetta compatibility layer in there or download a portable version, then they could just release the original.
At this point, Aspyr would have to "re-port" it :(

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Kinda added this guy to whitelist me from his apparently copied guide. And he just blocked me godspeed for no reason at all. Soo i kinda went on a 5 minute research.

That being seems to waste Earth's oxygen too much. He twists his texts with no facts just a self-proclaimed stuff( A CEO with a maturity of a 5 year old toybreaker madboy ). And he seems to check this forum 24/7 and spam F5 every second. I pity the 2 humans that used their seed only for that seed's outcome to be a <censored> neet that only knows english and sub-par scripting. His "community"site leads to a <censored> imgur. What a <censored> trash organism.

Quote from: ahou on May 03, 2019, 08:44:20 AM
Kinda added this guy to whitelist me from his apparently copied guide. And he just blocked me godspeed for no reason at all. Soo i kinda went on a 5 minute research.

That being seems to waste Earth's oxygen too much. He twists his texts with no facts just a self-proclaimed stuff( A CEO with a maturity of a 5 year old toybreaker madboy ). And he seems to check this forum 24/7 and spam F5 every second. I pity the 2 humans that used their seed only for that seed's outcome to be a   :censored: that only knows english and sub-par scripting. His "community"site leads to a <censored> imgur. What a <censored> trash organism.

You've summed up what everyone thinks of him. Just report him and use the proper guide by Anthonybf2 and hopefully steam will block him soon.

Does anyone know why Anthony's guide doesn't show up in the guide section?
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

May 03, 2019, 10:44:29 AM #52 Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 10:52:16 AM by Dark_Phantom
I think he didn't set it correctly as a Guide, but I'm not familiar with Steam's system.
Hey look, I triggered him by helping people.  Hopefully there's some action taken soon because he has started with the personal attacks again.
Edit: Thanks for your support Gistech

Quote from: ahou on May 03, 2019, 08:44:20 AM

That being seems to waste Earth's oxygen too much. He twists his texts with no facts just a self-proclaimed stuff( A CEO with a maturity of a 5 year old toybreaker madboy ). And he seems to check this forum 24/7 and spam F5 every second. I pity the 2 humans that used their seed only for that seed's outcome to be a <censored> neet that only knows english and sub-par scripting. His "community"site leads to a <censored> imgur. What a <censored> trash organism.

Welcome to the Fake Nazi Troll Cult Club!

(We're still waiting for a better name).

Honestly, at this point the name calling is all water off a duck's back to me, especially since he's just using the exact same insults as always. I heard worse when I was at school.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on May 03, 2019, 10:44:29 AM
Edit: Thanks for your support Gistech

No problemo, though I don't know how he knows I reported the 'guide' given Steam states that no personal information will be given out.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

It might be worth copying the guide and putting it into the guides section. At the moment I think the traffic is coming from the news sites but in future Phobos' fake guide could cause a lot of confusion if there isn't another one.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

May 03, 2019, 11:13:41 AM #55 Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 11:15:53 AM by hellish hellbird
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on May 03, 2019, 11:08:10 AM
It might be worth copying the guide and putting it into the guides section. At the moment I think the traffic is coming from the news sites but in future Phobos' fake guide could cause a lot of confusion if there isn't another one.
hard agree after all this time and everyone liking rage then nolonger liking him the feeling is like this [spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: hellish hellbird on May 03, 2019, 11:13:41 AM
hard agree after all this time and everyone liking rage then nolonger liking him the feeling is like this

he's still crashing servers every 7-10 days (even after two years of being banned here), still loves to use tor/openvpn/etc to come here and visit us, still trying to inject himself into relevancy

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Can I link or copy Anthony's instructions in GoG's Battlefront-Forum (with credits of course)? There have been several requests for a multiplayer function and Phobos is advertising his site.
And I think to myself, before the players go there, we should offer an instruction to our service

Cheers
Totti1992

Quote from: Totti1992 on May 04, 2019, 07:58:45 AM
Can I link or copy Anthony's instructions in GoG's Battlefront-Forum (with credits of course)? There have been several requests for a multiplayer function and Phobos is advertising his site.
And I think to myself, before the players go there, we should offer an instruction to our service

Cheers
Totti1992

Please do.  Let's give them a service that actually works.  Too bad he gives the game a bad name.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Posted it. Unfortunately the download link is blocked, but I referred the people to the Steam-Guide.