21:9 Support? HD Mod

Started by OnlineX420, July 04, 2016, 03:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi i been using SWBF1 launcher
with a 2560x1080 resolution, the game accepts it although there seems to be a small bug, part of the map screens can be seen in game.
Don't know where to really post such a thing as im kinda new to posting here. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote from: OnlineX420 on July 04, 2016, 03:43:49 AM
Hi i been using SWBF1 launcher
with a 2560x1080 resolution, the game accepts it although there seems to be a small bug, part of the map screens can be seen in game.
Don't know where to really post such a thing as im kinda new to posting here. Any help would be appreciated.

Make a shortcut for this game and put it on the desktop for convenience. Right click on the shortcut and select "Properties". Go under "shortcut" and then "target". Do /resolution "your resolution". For example, "/set resolution 1920 1080". This will override any resolution options in video settings.

Quote from: Jean on July 04, 2016, 10:23:21 AM

Make a shortcut for this game and put it on the desktop for convenience. Right click on the shortcut and select "Properties". Go under "shortcut" and then "target". Do /resolution "your resolution". For example, "/set resolution 1920 1080". This will override any resolution options in video settings.

I believe these instructions are for SWBF2.  He is playing SWBF1.

Onlinex420, are you using Battlebelks custom resolution launcher?  What is your operating system?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

July 04, 2016, 03:58:51 PM #3 Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 04:09:39 PM by OnlineX420
Quote from: Led on July 04, 2016, 11:24:28 AM
I believe these instructions are for SWBF2.  He is playing SWBF1.

Onlinex420, are you using Battlebelks custom resolution launcher?  What is your operating system?

Yes i am, Windows 10

I've included this video to show the error.

For those that don't watch the video, a texture square is following him around.

It looks similar to me to when people have tried to get mines locations to show up on the mini map and the mines follow the player around.

Do you have any mods installed?  Have you tried adjusting shadows?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Running vanilla with the exception of the hd launcher.
Just tried turning the shadows off and still nothing, tried turning them on high and no change.

After messing around i figured out a work around.
All i had to do was go into the nvidia control panel and make a custom resoultion (1920 x 810)

Then i went into "Star Wars Battlefront\Data\_LVL_PC"
and deleted vidmode.ini

After that I opened the SWBF1 launcher .ini file and changed the "IN_GAME_RESOLUTION"
[CMD]
COMMAND_LINE=/nointro

[IN_GAME_RESOLUTION]
WIDTH=1920
HEIGHT=810