Second galactic civil war

Started by Delta327, September 02, 2016, 07:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who was the good side in the second galactic civil war?
Just wondering.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

September 02, 2016, 09:19:06 AM #1 Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 12:07:21 PM by swgaming1015
If you mean the second Galactic Civil War in Episode 7 then the good side was called "The Resistance."

If you mean the non-cannon second Galactic Civil War then I believe the good side was called the New Jedi Order.

In the EU/Legends Second GCW, the good guys are the "Jedi Coalition" fighting against a Sith-controlled Galactic Federation of Free Alliances (Often shortened to GFFA or Galactic Alliance).

In the canon conflict of the Sequel Trilogy, SWGaming is right, the good guys are simply called the "Resistance" (which is probably short for a longer name, but we don't know). That organization is a paramilitary group formed by Leia Organa due to the New Republic's inaction against the emerging threat of the First Order. It had the support of members of the senate.

September 02, 2016, 01:18:39 PM #3 Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 03:47:18 PM by Delta327
Well i mean in legends, is the Cofrederatorain are good and the galactic alliance bad right?
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 02, 2016, 11:48:33 AMThat organization is a paramilitary group formed by Leia Organa due to the New Republic's inaction against the emerging threat of the First Order. It had the support of members of the senate.
I always thought it was more of the New Republic fighting a proxy war i.e. providing funding and weapons but not actually doing any of the fighting itself.