The Man Who Seen It All? By TrooperX

Started by (Wusi)Trooper X, December 07, 2014, 07:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys TrooperX here bringing you the beginning or the end of a little Star Wars fan fiction I am working on in my free time. I don't know about you all but I'm always thinking about Star Wars and I decide to just put some of it down and here it is. I don't know where I want to take this but I'm just posting it here for you guys in enjoy.

NOTE: I am more then glad to here your guys opinions and your ideas. Please feel free to include something you may want by leaving a comment and I might see to it that it is included. My ideas for this are really simple and are as follow:
1.Long detailed story line or line's
2.Community help and advice so that it is long and detailed
3.Most not conflict with the Star Wars Galaxy and Story Line!
4.Anything and everything could and can happen
Here are some items I am looking for from you guys:
1.Names of people, ships, items, and toys
2.New people and places
3.Just about anything
So post your suggestion and opinions at will! Here is the Prologue so far....

Prologue
"What do you see when you look in to by eyes? What do you see when you look at me in general? What do you see me wearing kid? What makes you want to ask me questions that I might or may not have the answers for?" I said this even before I need I thought of it. I know that this is just a kid who must likely just has nothing else to do, but then damn kid has asked me some weird stuff, that I thought people have just forgotten.
"I see a man who seems to be too young for what his eyes say. I see that some of your hair is grey but some parts are a young brown. I believe I see in you a man who has seen about seven thousands year of the galaxy. Also that ring you have there, my father had one, as did his father, and so on...
"This ring? Kid I think you've had too much to drink, maybe it's time for you to go home."
"No I haven't and I have a ring just like that my father passed it down to me. He told me many things about how this ring has come to be and how many others were made. But the one thing that stood out to me was that it was good and could help those only with special powers. Oh and it is very old, maybe one of the oldest things ever."
As I look at his ring he was telling the truth, same as mine. The only question was how did his father get it? If his family has been passing this thing down for how old it is then this kid must the great grandson of my old friend. If he really is then the kid must have force abilities. I guess that there is only one way to know if this true. 
"Ok kid ill believe you if you if you let me do a small, short test."
"All right what is it?"
"Just let me take some of your blood for a blood test."
"Ok but if this kills me...."
"It won't..."
I pulled out my little Mid-chlorian blood tester and drew some his blood. After about eighty seconds the small screen turned green and said the kid had a Mid-chlorian count of twelve-thousand and was indeed force sensitive. I can't believe it this very well could be him after about eight hundred years I found him.
"Well kid I believe you."
"How, what was that thing that just took my blood and what were the results?"
"It was a Mid-chlorian tester to see if you did have your special powers and well you do kid you special power's is called the Force. Boy you and I are going to have a long talk and some fun times."
"Can you please stop calling be kid, I'm grown up."
"Sure you are now, but after what I tell you, your world is going to be turned upside down."

History Guy! "Oh without the history..."
Archiving Guy! "Mods are Amazing they make you play the game, even when you cant play online!"

I like it so far Trooper! Unique!

It's good you're posting around here, but if you want good advertisement for you own cause, try this site: https://www.fanfiction.net/
I've got some of my own pieces around there somewhere... don't remember my login though. Haha
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I always wanted to write SW fan fiction, but I am too lazy :P You got further then I ever did. I will definitely read the next writings you come up with. Also I do recommend you post your story in the site Ultimo mentioned.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on December 07, 2014, 08:11:35 PM
I always wanted to write SW fan fiction, but I am too lazy :P You got further then I ever did. I will definitely read the next writings you come up with. Also I do recommend you post your story in the site Ultimo mentioned.

Quote from: Ultimo on December 07, 2014, 07:43:41 PM
I like it so far Trooper! Unique!

It's good you're posting around here, but if you want good advertisement for you own cause, try this site: https://www.fanfiction.net/
I've got some of my own pieces around there somewhere... don't remember my login though. Haha

Thanks for your feed back guys! It means a lot to me that your liking what you see. I'm working on Chapter One and I don't know when ill upload it yet but sometime this week maybe. Thanks!
History Guy! "Oh without the history..."
Archiving Guy! "Mods are Amazing they make you play the game, even when you cant play online!"