SWBFI/II Pictures...

Started by Kit Fisto, October 28, 2013, 08:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
New SWBF Pictures Thread!

Use this thread to post non-funny, yet still awesome SWBFI/II videos. (no stats please)

Some pictures I took and a few I edited (also months ago).

[spoiler]

spoiler]

Those are pretty well taken kit! Especially the comic book looking one.

Here is a picture of something that I had been working on sometimes ago.(backed up on a flash drive somewhere).

This unnamed project is still in the concept stages, that probe droid was done by Nedarb7. I still have elite corps and renegade squadron to finish, haven't forgotten about those in case anyone was curious about those projects. This one is a smaller team based mod.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Quote from: 411Remnant on October 29, 2013, 01:37:34 PM
Those are pretty well taken kit! Especially the comic book looking one.
Thanks! That means a lot coming from the artist you are.  :)

The comic book looking one is just a filter that I found. If you (anyone) has photoshop then they could make their own comic book SWBF pictures!  :tu:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 30, 2013, 08:09:37 PM
Thanks! That means a lot coming from the artist you are.  :)

The comic book looking one is just a filter that I found. If you (anyone) has photoshop then they could make their own comic book SWBF pictures!  :tu:

Ah, I knew I've seen that filter before! Thanks for reminding me Kit, I think I have that effect on Photoshop Express via iPad. :)

The fun part is getting in awesome "poses" in SWBFI/II and taking awesome free camera shots. :P

Evendentially, Microsoft Image Composer 1.5 has that effect as well!
*edit of Kit's unedited screen shot above*
Its called "Poster" in MIC.

Stormtroopers, stormtroopers everywhere.

[spoiler]
I feel like a total boss shooting Stormies with a magnum that sounds like Jango Fett's Westar-34 blaster.I really wish there was a weapons skin too

[/spoiler]

Is THAT BF2 of 1
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on November 07, 2013, 07:19:48 PM
Is THAT BF2 of 1
Neither, its a mod for another game, with BFII or BFI graphics I'm assuming(Or just Starwars in general).

It's Left for Dead 2. Pretty cool though, having stormies as zombies. How do the tanks look I wonder? Or are the stormie skins just for the standard zombies?

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 07, 2013, 07:43:09 PM
It's Left for Dead 2. Pretty cool though, having stormies as zombies. How do the tanks look I wonder? Or are the stormie skins just for the standard zombies?

It's just for the standard zombies. There are mods that turn the tanks into General Grievous and Darth Vader though. There isn't a general image thread for star wars stuff, so I figured this would be the closest place.