CS:GO / TF2 / GMod Team?

Started by Ultimo, August 18, 2015, 12:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: chameleon on August 22, 2015, 06:09:33 PM
I didn't think of it until now, but is anyone interested in playing Unturned as well? If you're not aware of it- Unturned is a free to play Zombie survival that puts a more blocky spin on the genre. So, basically it's DayZ meets Minecraft, except 98% less Cubes.
I would be willing to try and play Unturned online with you guys if you will have me. The internet at our place is very slow, but I can play certain games like Minecraft online, you never know I might be able to play Unturned too. :shrug:

I assume it would be the newer version of the game that you have to download manually right?
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: Norwood on August 23, 2015, 08:14:52 PM
I would be willing to try and play Unturned online with you guys if you will have me. The internet at our place is very slow, but I can play certain games like Minecraft online, you never know I might be able to play Unturned too. :shrug:

I assume it would be the newer version of the game that you have to download manually right?

Newer version? Manual Download? Lol i dont think so... well, I mean mine is set to automatically update through Steam...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Ah sorry, I was not aware that they had finally released it. I haven't played Unturned for awhile. :P
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Survival games are really awesome! I prefer basic survival (wood, clothes, fire -> metal, armour guns) than spawn with guns and shoot others... Although h1z1 is pretty funny and I like zombie survival.

Rust is great but it's expensive now, I got it free through humble bundle.
Killing floor 2 is nice. It's hard ish. Just very gory.

Unturned is funny too

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie

Competitive matchmaking in CS:GO is becoming a real pain, and I would love to matchmake with a team of allies I can actually communicate with (Preferably you guys >.>)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Hotsauce and I have started CS:GO but it's a stretch to try to play more than one thing most of the time.  We still may be up for something if you guys take the lead.  We also have and love GMOD but might be a little lost / inexperienced.

Hey guys!
My computer isn't physically (hardware) strong enough to run any of these games smoothly anymore. I'm currently in the process of selling some old junk I have lying around and eventually I will get to selling this computer and an old laptop, so I can raise the funds for a new Gaming Laptop that will also be able to carry me through college.
I'm open to playing any of these games until then, but let's be honest, I'm not going to be as helpful as I once was. Lol

So... maybe I should see about getting some playdates scheduled? Do Weekends work best for you guys?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Weekends work best for me. The place I live in during the week does not have a satisfying internet connection to play games.

My computer hit an even lower low, tonight. Of course, what bad timing. :shrug:

As soon as I come back with a new laptop, I'll start scheduling events.
For now, anything newer than 2007 I won't even be attempting to run on this computer.
I'll be setting up this computer for more work-orientated stuff.

I apologize...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Just felt like bumping this idea. I don't particularly recall a whole lot of playtime (especially not with me involved :P )
I got a new computer on Black Friday last year so I can finally enjoy these games without much of any problems at all.

If anyone is still down for this and I may not have you added on Steam, be sure to click the logo under my avatar
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper