CS:GO / TF2 / GMod Team?

Started by Ultimo, August 18, 2015, 12:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 19, 2015, 10:14:40 AM #15 Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:55:11 AM by Unit 33
I'll catch up on this later. I'm DMG at the moment :)
edit: phone wouldnt let me edit this post. so made a new one

Quote from: Syyy on August 19, 2015, 09:27:31 AM
I'd be gladly playing TF2, but be warned that I might have played it only five times in my life so far :d
The way I see it Anyder, The SWBFGamers website is indeed focused on discussions about the game. But our Steam (which is a social platforme that handles multiple games) group aims to gather those SWBF players and to encourage us to play together. If you have any problem with a player, you can hadle it with him, I do not think cutting yourself from interacting with the Steam group is the best way to get out of the harassment you seem to permanently face.

Sounds awesome! TF2 is a great game. Its getting an ELO system soon (rank system). As for the anyder comment, i asked what miw was. He replied "That is Motionless in White. Please bro, don't laugh of ur own ignorance...". Apparently i should have known its some gothic US band or something lol. Mentally, he seems to think everyone should know who miw are. I dunno, maybe in Spain they have a big gothic following, but in the UK they are unheard of.

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie

Ok folks, I'm putting the admin hat on.

Refrain from further deviation. Warnings will be handed out otherwise.

All Hail Admin33!

Chameleon, I suggest we should put a list of the interested players and the games they seem to play, that way we could have a quick look at who we can contact for which game.

Quote from: Syyy on August 19, 2015, 10:57:28 AM
All Hail Admin33!

Chameleon, I suggest we should put a list of the interested players and the games they seem to play, that way we could have a quick look at who we can contact for which game.

Sounds good to me! I'll update the thread as soon as I get home today.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

there are A LOT of super fun csgo custom maps you can play and im urging to play some! football, maze runner, dust 2 night, awp battles ahh its so fun!!!! i think tf2 during the day and then garry's mod in the evenings (its a more evening game for relaxing) this weekend?!!

its great we have a group with everyone already on for this stuff! wouldnt it be silly if we just left it inactive...we would miss out on a lot of fun! I think LED has a tf2 server up.

I'll admit, I have been away for ages playing other games, but I do have Gmod and TF2 (the latter I never touch really). I and several friends of mine (most of whom are fellow Canadians), have been Gmodding it up on our own Hamachi servers, mostly because we really don't want to go through the headache that is port-forwarding (and because I'm the only one in our group who's the most technologically-skilled).

If we are going to start up an actual Gmod server though, I'm on board with the idea. It'd give my friends and I some more flexibility in that sense (considering when we do Hamachi we have to start up a single player world, and then connect to each other's Hamachi IP, depending on who hosts).

Quote from: Gold Man on August 19, 2015, 02:40:18 PM
I'll admit, I have been away for ages playing other games, but I do have Gmod and TF2 (the latter I never touch really). I and several friends of mine (most of whom are fellow Canadians), have been Gmodding it up on our own Hamachi servers, mostly because we really don't want to go through the headache that is port-forwarding (and because I'm the only one in our group who's the most technologically-skilled).

If we are going to start up an actual Gmod server though, I'm on board with the idea. It'd give my friends and I some more flexibility in that sense (considering when we do Hamachi we have to start up a single player world, and then connect to each other's Hamachi IP, depending on who hosts).

there are other servers out there we can use for prop hunt/TTT. for sandbox i recommend your own

I'm up for hosting Hamachi servers, as I too have Hamachi. However, I'm sure there is somebody out there with a more powerful computer and/or internet who would prefer to host instead.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I have tf2, but you will have a hard time dragging me out of NZ/Aussie servers  ;)
Also I don't play it all that much cause swbf1 gameplay is better imo.

Quote from: {Alpha} Kiwi on August 19, 2015, 03:46:13 PM
I have tf2, but you will have a hard time dragging me out of NZ/Aussie servers  ;)
Also I don't play it all that much cause swbf1 gameplay is better imo.

I'm sure we can easily drag you out of those NZ servers with Hamachi. lol
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

for the next couple of weeks, you can put what you want on the Frankfurt server.  TF2 is already up (vanilla)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: BOB.LION on August 19, 2015, 02:47:45 PM
there are other servers out there we can use for prop hunt/TTT. for sandbox i recommend your own
There are many servers for prop hunt/TTT, the problem is finding a half-decent empty one (considering the community of Gmod isn't quite exactly "welcoming"). We prefer to stay with our own servers over pub servers purely because it's a rarity to find good people on a Gmod server. However if this community did have a Gmod server, I can guarantee we'd be on there most likely.

Though I do agree with you on sandbox servers (going through the pain of downloading each other's mods before joining).

I play Gmod and CS GO. Im Eagle 1  but i guess it`ll be kinda impossible to play with you since my ping will be about 120-200...

I didn't think of it until now, but is anyone interested in playing Unturned as well? If you're not aware of it- Unturned is a free to play Zombie survival that puts a more blocky spin on the genre. So, basically it's DayZ meets Minecraft, except 98% less Cubes.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: chameleon on August 22, 2015, 06:09:33 PM
I didn't think of it until now, but is anyone interested in playing Unturned as well? If you're not aware of it- Unturned is a free to play Zombie survival that puts a more blocky spin on the genre. So, basically it's DayZ meets Minecraft, except 98% less Cubes.
Another game my friends and I Hamachi as well. Though I think we'll sort out our own thing with that (since we often just use server commands and mods to get ourselves some basic gear and duke it out). More often than not we'll be spawning in MRE's and ammunition the whole time than anything else. :P