Star Wars Elite Squadron points hack

Started by ali_ihsan21, June 01, 2016, 01:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For a long time I was only playing Battlefront 2 but in the last days I begin to enjoy this last Battlefront for PSP. I no more care for the lack first person view but there is another thing which really annoys me, its the difficulty level of the game or should I say lack of difficulty !

Although it has 3 different difficulty levels and I prefer the hardest one even when I left PSP on the table my points are increasing nearly as much as the CPU.

Battlefront 2  is very easy too but I use a cheat code on Tempar to drop my reinforcement number.

As you know instead of reinforcement ES use number system, I wonder if there is a way to start instant action conquest modes CPU at a higher than me such as 500 or 600 which would be a cool challenge.

thanks you

I don't believe a NitePR code like that exists for SWES but it sounds fairly easy to make. I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: DylanRocket on June 01, 2016, 02:10:33 PM
I don't believe a NitePR code like that exists for SWES but it sounds fairly easy to make. I'll see what I can do.

oww thanks a lot DylanRocket, seems like I came to right place.   :cheer:

Quote from: DylanRocket on June 01, 2016, 02:10:33 PM

Hi Dylan, what about the code ?