Which Steam games do you own?

Started by Jedikiller, June 22, 2010, 07:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Check off the following Steam games that you own.

Team Fortress 2
11 (68.8%)
Left 4 Dead
3 (18.8%)
Left 4 Dead 2
6 (37.5%)
Half-Life: Deathmatch
8 (50%)
Day of Defeat: Source
3 (18.8%)
Counter-Strike
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 02, 2010, 07:20:31 PM

Hey guys-

I'd like to do a quick survey of the games we all play here on MPC. Please check the boxes above for each game that you own. I'd like everyone to participate in this- it will likely dictate some directions we take in the near future.

If I forgot a game, please let me know.

Thanks!

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I'll be buying CS when it comes out, but I just checked TF2 cause thats all I got for now.

I own all of them. Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, and HL2 DM came in the retail version (the physical disc) of Counter Strike Source. Team Fortress 2 I got in the retail version of the Orange Box. Left 4 Dead 2 I also got retail. L4D1 I don't own on my main account but everything else I do.

I also happen to own Counter Strike 1.6 and Team Fortress Classic, however TFC's dead and CS1.6 is terribly outdated.

#TYBG

I own the first four on the poll list, along with Age of Chivalry if that counts xD (It comes from steam, and has MP so why not)

All the other games I have aren't originally released on Steam or have no multiplayer, so yeah

AoC was so good of a mod that it's becoming a full game release under the Unreal Engine (half the major games that have been released are under it as well). It's worthy of mentioning. :D

#TYBG

June 22, 2010, 08:48:40 PM #5 Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 03:07:13 PM by Soap Mactavish
i have TF2, MW2, BC2, L4D2, HL2, Killing floor, Portal, AoE3, and Mass effect

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

All i have fir now is tf2, hope to be buying mw2 soon though, if that counts. i also have portal and shattered horizon.

@soap, is AoE3 even a steam game?

probably not. idk why I put that there

June 22, 2010, 09:30:01 PM #8 Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 09:41:09 PM by ag
Counter Strike seems to get a massive update sometime soon. I'm interested about that.

MW2 players are going to need to get used to the sudden change in realism.. or at least a game that has minimal realism aspects (you need to control your bursts).

#TYBG

I checked TF2. I also have Half life: deathmatch, but can't play it at the moment.

modern warfare 2 multiplayer doesn't strike me as being a bad game just because it isn't realistic. I mean, we play halo don't we?

Have all except day of defeat and l4d 1.

TF2, HL2-DM, AA3, and I should be getting CS1.6, Day of Defeat, and some others. You guys are forgetting Insurgency mod for HL2-DM among some other really great mods

Well mainly this is just to see how many people we'd have if we decided to do an event for any of these games. I'm not too concerned about mods right now, just trying to get a general idea.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

is css worth buying?