Hello World!

Started by Crimson, March 08, 2015, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello all! I'll go by the name of Crimson on here but I also use the name Rektide in a few other places. A couple of my favorite games have always been the Star Wars Battlefronts and I'm looking to get into them again.

I play a lot of different games. League of Legends is a big one. I also toy around on Starcraft 2 sometimes. And I'm always buying new games to play on steam. So just hit me up if your ever wondering i I have a game. ^ ~^

A few things I can bring to the table is I have some level of skill at 3D Modeling. I can create basic .obj files and later on I'll start learning animation. The software I use is Blender, if your wondering. So if you guys are into modding and need some basic modeling done, I may be able to help. :D

I also have some experience with the United States Marines and am signing the papers to enlist in a couple months here.  Just a tidbit of information so you know a little about me from outside of the computer and gaming world.

Cheers!
Crimson
Quote from: Paul.
Whatever happens on vent, stays on vent.

welcome my friend :)) !!
hope people will help you about buffer overrun message !
;)
:cheers:

Hello!  :)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Welcome back to the Front! *Salutes*

Welcome to the site. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Aye, welcome to the SWBFGamers forum, Crimson!

March 08, 2015, 05:41:45 PM #6 Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:47:27 AM by BlackScorpion
hey!
been picking up DotA2, but I play LoL too :D

Greetings Crimson good to have you on board :D.
Will you make some maps,so we can battle online? :whip:
Red 5 standing by  8)
I look foward to a good challenge :whip: :)
Take care :)
May the force be with you! :cheers: