SWBFgamers.com Chicago Server for SWBF2--map suggestions taken here

Started by Led, March 18, 2017, 05:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Do you prefer certain settings for SWBF2?

Heroes?  Space Maps?

Please give suggestions for the SWBFgamers.com SWBF2 server here.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Please pretty please have gcw space maps in the rotation! I would probably switch to swbfspy full time if there were y-wings or theta class shuttles to be flown or gunned with a buddy. I'm so tired of the same old maps, jabba's palace mos eisley coruscant kamino all because people are horrified by the idea of tanks for some reason (I mean, they can annihilate you in one shot but come on) but I love the vehicle gameplay in this game, i like that you can play them with friends and fix them. So yeah, on a scale of 1-10 (1 being I don't much care 10 being I definitely prefer it) space gcw maps like an 8 and ground battles like mygeeto and kashyyyk maybe a 6-7ish? I dunno, I doubt people will feel the same though, so hopefully more of us weigh in on this soon. A lot of our community is in Europe. But for those of us in the US, a Chicago server is just the thing!
"Join the empire they said, see the galaxy...riiiiiiiiight."

- jaded stormtrooper

I put up a GCW space map server.  Let me know if there are any settings I should change.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Led has access to my machine, so he can host servers in Germany. If u want any server, just let us know  :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I think that having teamwork in the vehicles is one of my fave parts of the game, since it means the players have to work together to utilize the vehicle to its fullest potential. That's my mo for wanting the gcw space maps, since in addition to the gunships, gcw bombers also support a gunner. I'll be in and out of the server all through today, maybe from 6:00 east coast time off and on till 11:00. Hopefully I can find time this week as well to take advantage of a server so close to my location. For now I have some IRL stuff to do, so I'll just be afk until 5:30-6:00 east coast time.

- jaded stormtrooper

Just finished playing a couple games on the chicago server, was fun! There's an American server on GR that gets a ton of traffic, I'll mention the Chicago server next time I'm ther, since people tend to have lower pings (the people I saw there at least) on the Chicago server, mine was like 37. I look forward to playing more, let me now when you guys have time fellow swbf2 players!

- jaded stormtrooper