Woods: Search and Destroy

Started by Breakdown, February 12, 2009, 10:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 18, 2009, 06:55:22 PM #30 Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 04:28:22 PM by breakdown
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for about 5 pre-release testers for Woods: Search and Destroy 1.0.

Your job: To test out 1.0 before it gets released, and report anything you find wrong/should be fixed and I'll try to get it done before I release. thanks :)

Testers:

HC
Pi man
Jazz
Dresh

If i find some free time ill test it, hit me up on xfire if you see me.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

I'll test. This entire week is off for me

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

ill test it, and may i suggest an idea? a crossing point near the bridge, through the water, with ground just under it. (= that would make my day.

[color=#FFFFFF]{legends}Darth Verik]

Well the deadline to sign up as a tester is tomorrow, so get to it quick! :P

I'll test, if Pi is off then we should be able to get together for a few multiplayers!  I will even beable to play it on the TiW server...Pi, you can play on PC servers yeah?

yeah I can hit PC servers

Ok I sent out the PM's with a download link to the testers! Hope you got them.

OMG im not a tester?
i i i am amazed O_O

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Next time use common sense and sign up for it, Verik.

#TYBG

After testing i've got this.

• The Map with each team having 2 (Targets) is good.
  • Some of the Treetop ramps are not level with the ground and you have to jump to get on (not that big a deal but something).
  • I'd suggest maybe one more type of way across the river that isn't a bridge as ATM, a team with 4ish good snipers (working together) could hold one side of the map from the back (with ammo bots of corse).
  • The Placement of the second Empire Crate is elevated, and in practice, perhaps a rocket could be shot at it from a long range (Rocket sniping) however i know this to be very hard and didn't manage to hit it even with single rockets in the few times i tried from across the river.

Thats all i have for now, ill wait and test it online before i post anymore
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

For anyone with the beta, I'll be hosting a server with it at 8 PM EST Sunday. If anyone wants to suggest a better time I'll see if that works.

that's like 1am over here...i dont think I'll make it! you up for arranging something during the week?

Can you post an top camera view of the map from BFBuilder so that I can mark problems?  Or if you have a minimap made