STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2 MODDING

Started by DarkHunter, February 20, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
THERE IS A SITE WHERE WE CAN FIND EXPORTED ASSETS OF SWBI TO SWBII?

Assets of the 2004 version will work with the 2005 version--and you have found the place.  You may want to start with the SWBF1 mod tools.  See the downloads section or post for more specific help.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Hi men,  I have some big doubts
how can I change the object´s colors? for example, I want to put a trenches on my custom Kashyyyk map, but I would like the trenches hasn´t white color
how Could I change the skin of a object?I  Would want change the Felucia trunk skin by the Kashyyyk´ Skin
and finally, there is a way to change the objects´size?
Im working on my first custom map and need the help from wiset
thanks

how can I change the object´s colors? for example, I want to put a trenches on my custom Kashyyyk map, but I would like the trenches hasn´t white color
how Could I change the skin of a object?I  Would want change the Felucia trunk skin by the Kashyyyk´ Skin
thanks

Most reskinnig is done by editing the TGA file.  Load it into a program such as GIMP. 

It is not easy, as the map of the skin to the object can be difficult to discern, but try it and see what it looks like.

VERY IMPORTANT:  save the new file with RLE COMPRESSION turned off.

For more information, see the skinning tutorial in the SWBF1 tutorials section.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

February 26, 2018, 05:46:09 AM #6 Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 06:04:16 AM by Anyder
Quote from: DarkHunter on February 26, 2018, 03:02:36 AM
thanks
Hey there,

Please stop posting the same question/topic over and over. This is the 3rd time. If nobody is replying is either because they do not know or because they do not have (or have had) time to do so.

Thanks for your time.  :cheers:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Anyder on February 26, 2018, 05:46:09 AM
Hey there,

Please stop posting the same topic 3 times. If nobody is replying is either because they do not know or because they do not have (or have had) time to do so.

Thanks for your time.  :cheers:

Sorry man, I only wanted to separate my first question from the second question, doing two diferents post, but I dont know very well how to use the post, poll, etc. I didnt wanted to be a spammer.   :cheers:

Quote from: Led on February 26, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
Most reskinnig is done by editing the TGA file.  Load it into a program such as GIMP. 

It is not easy, as the map of the skin to the object can be difficult to discern, but try it and see what it looks like.

VERY IMPORTANT:  save the new file with RLE COMPRESSION turned off.

For more information, see the skinning tutorial in the SWBF1 tutorials section.

Thank you so much dude, I´ll try it later  :tu: