Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Started by Javitolo98, June 27, 2017, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 27, 2017, 02:20:20 PM Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:28:15 AM by JTN
I made this same post in Gametoast,
Based on the Battlefront 2 EA concept of customize the apareance of your hero (Example: Rey and Kylo ren from ep 8are confirmed but in the trailers they have the apareance of episode 7 )This will be a series of costumes for Heroes to create a side mod with the costume you wan't, you are free for improve these model.In this case (like rep.lvl side mod)  I started with my favourite Star Wars character :Obi Wan
I will updapting this Thread with more characters.

Thie first asset pack includes:
Clone Wars 2003 Obi Wan in clone armor

The Clone Wars 2008 Obi Wan in clone armor

The Clone Wars 2008 Obi Wan in mandalorian armor

Download Link:
-Obi  Wan  http://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-battlefront-ii/addons/obi-wan-alternative-costume-asset-pack

-Luke http://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-battlefront-ii/addons/luke-alternative-costume-asset-pack#downloadsform

This is a list of costumes I wan't to make,you can post a Idea of a Hero costume.
-Ep4 Luke (seen in my version of El fabricio Tatooine at war)
-Ep5 Luke
-Endor Luke
-Ep5 Leia
-Slave Leia ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-Endor Leia
-Ep5 Han Solo
-The Clone Wars Anakin
-caped Grievous
-Hooded Darth maul

Good work!

These look epic!
The years just fly past, don't they?

Did you use models from tfu and BF3 ?

Quote from: RC-1138 on June 27, 2017, 11:40:09 PM
Did you use models from tfu and BF3 ?
yes, the head and the clone armor are from BF3 and the 2008 armor are fromthe force unleashed 2, the mandalorian armor was a port madre by DEVISs

Looks great! But I think Obi-wan's head is a bit too large for his body in his mandalorian outfit  ;)  :rofl:
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Quote from: Ascertes on June 28, 2017, 10:29:20 PM
Looks great! But I think Obi-wan's head is a bit too large for his body in his mandalorian outfit  ;)  :rofl:

Yeah,in gametoast they said that too,I will rescale it and update the link.

July 03, 2017, 04:52:49 AM #8 Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 04:55:09 AM by JTN
Guys,rescaled the mandalorian Obi Wan head and added a  new costume for him,the download link is the same one from the first post:

Thanks to Jeff from Jkhub for the model.

Next character costume pack will be Luke

Updapte,I added Luke costumes,the download link is in the first post

November 24, 2017, 12:00:57 PM #10 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 08:12:08 AM by Led
Here is a test version of Slave Leia, model made by Hapslash for Jedi academy,she uses naboo queen skirt

edit by Led:  added spoiler tags

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sc8ZBHeS0UIRpIFW_6HNdVrExSO-a2YP/view?usp=sharing

Cool stuff, but
Could I please request you put the Leia remodeling in spoiler tags, for the kiddies.. Me and my little sibling's just got flashed.

spoiler tags added.

BTW, SWBFdepot is still operational if anyone wants an account.  It is similar to the other download options, except it is run at my own home, and I can backup the files :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on November 25, 2017, 08:13:14 AM
spoiler tags added.

BTW, SWBFdepot is still operational if anyone wants an account.  It is similar to the other download options, except it is run at my own home, and I can backup the files :)
Thanks man!
I'll try it out, where do I start?