Hello

Started by MrModdy, December 20, 2014, 01:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello im MrModdy and i gain an interest in battlefront 1 and 2 all over again once i discovered all the mods there were for these games and look foward to hopefully making a couple of my own. I have a intel hd graphics 3000 (it sucks I know) a intel core i3 2.3 ghz quad core (i think) and im new to the pc gaming world and would love to know if there are any other games my humble little laptop can play thanks.

Welcome to the forum

If u wanna know if ur laptop can hold them, just write in google the name game + requirements

For modding we have the swbf1 mod factory and the swbf2 one, so just post there. (U can also find there the tutorials)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Hello Mr.Moddy !! welcome  :moo:

Welcome to the site. Modding battlefront is quite complicated but there's plenty of guides and people to help.

Hopefully I see you on battlefront but if you're new to PC gaming you should buy 'the orange box' it's a collection of games including half life 2 that is one of the best games on PC and should play on your laptop. You could also try Knights of the old Republic 1 and 2 if you're in to Star Wars.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Hello! As for games that I recommend, the kotor series is nice as GDH said. But you don't have to be a SW fan to enjoy them, but you might become a fan if you play them. I also like BF1942, NFS Underground 2, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, and Battlefield 2. Two that run pretty easily are Dirt Track Racing 2 and Demolition Derby and Figure 8 Race. Both are extremely fun and massively underrated titles.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Welcome!
My computer has cheap integrated graphics, but with 3.0 ghz and it is i3. I can run Bioshock Infinite on medium/low settings. Bioshock 1 on high. Bioshock 2 on medium. Dishonored on the highest settings. Borderlands 2 on the highest settings. Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas on medium/high settings. Skyrim (with mods that make it look better) on low settings. Half Life 2 on the highest settings. All of those games have good FPS with the specified settings and I suggest playing those games. I think my brother has a similar laptop and he is able to play Borderlands on medium settings (I think). So you would probably be able to run most (probably not Bioshock Infinite) of those games on medium or low settings.

welcome to swbfgamers, we look forward to seeing your mods and ideas :cheers:

Welcome!
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014