Crazy SWBF moments

Started by Droideka, May 15, 2011, 06:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I was on the PLA cloud city server today, and I saw a Jet across the map, on top of the dome in front of the walkway. I decided to see if I could rocket snipe him, and from literally across the map I managed to shoot him on my 2nd try. I don't think he expected that LOL  :moo:

anybody else have crazy/weird accomplishments?
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Rocket sniping people is fun! They don't expect it!
After being hit a few times by rockets from afar, I try to look over my shoulder especially when I am going up ramps.

There was this one time when there was this guy on my team in the chamber who kept Tking and spamming. He was sooooo annoying. So after warning him he would be booted, I shot at him with rockets (which is a bit of a contraditory thing to do) and he went flying up and up and down into the center of the CFC where he died.

Hehehe.... I laugh just thinking about it  :shrug:

I often exploit the use of mines attached to the front-side of a ship to pull off crazy Kamikaze manoeuvres on Bespin Platforms...
So this one time (with bots enabled) I attempted the usual drive-by on another MP player, at the last moment I bailed out, only to land on (very briefly) another fighter from my team. At this moment the explosion occurred and killed the other player, and I managed to hijack the ship I had landed on... it was pretty epic to watch happen at the time.

A few days ago, I was on the Cloud City server. I was running out of one of the CPs that was elevated, and as I did, a grenade went off, throwing me off the edge. When I got up, a stray grenade that'd fallen off the side blasted me back up, onto the platform. I landed, was stunned, and then was promptly executed by Ordo. It was quite epic.
"Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade..."
Don't mess with Mandalorians.

HAHA nice moments I have a few myself... ok so i was a superbattle droid at pla cloud city a jet was flying up toward the node thingy and i switched to 3 shot burst/ shotgun shot and hit him and killed him .. he was kinda upset LOL also i rolled and sniped a jet out of the sky he was like :rant: :censored: :rant:

May 19, 2011, 04:51:19 AM #5 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:52:51 AM by Zombie Hotel Developer
I must say I did not know what to expect when I combined mos eisley with cloud city. The craziest thing I ever saw upon immediately spawning; a tower of Jawas

More craziness underneath the surface of RancorLand. You see a smokey cantina with hookahs, a wampa stealthily crouching behind a lava colored hutt, and a Kaadu bartender.

Crazy wampas glitch bots trying to skateboard on their bowcasters.

Hahaha! :D

About half-year ago (oh yes, I still remember that moment), when I played one of the public servers (I think it was Ententeich), I went into the rancor's cave in Jabba's Palace map and put 4 mines on the ground right under the hole in the ceiling (you know, the one in front of Jabba) and waited. After a minute or two, at least 3 clones (I was a droid) fell through the hole right on the mines. They blew up, but the ROFL process was yet to continue. After they blew up and flew back into the air, two of the clones flew straight towards rancor's mouth, where they dissapeared. Both of them were suddenly "kicked" out of the server, and when they returned they said their SWBF crashed after the incident.
However, it's still not the end... Meanwhile, I personally laughed at the sight and didn't notice that I am incredibly close to rancor, so he took me and ate me. But when he actually put me in the mouth, I could still see the bodies of the two "eaten" clones fall from rancor's mouth during my painful death.

Well, that was quite rare.
Destroy the left, the front, the right and the back, and leave the rest to the Jedi!

i got onto a regular server (i think it was a japanese-oriented server as the language used was japanese and the server name was japanese)... using my mod's sides. people were confused as to how i was playing as a jedi and wreaking absolute chaos on both sides (With a blocking lightsaber). This lasted for about 2 hours, through the course of Cloud City, Mos Eisley, Geonosis, Jabba's Palace, and Hoth. 135 Team kills, 450 normal kills in total. I'm not sorry i did it and sadly, i forgot how i managed to do it without crashing out.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Quote from: Missile on June 01, 2011, 12:09:29 PM
Hahaha! :D

About half-year ago (oh yes, I still remember that moment), when I played one of the public servers (I think it was Ententeich), I went into the rancor's cave in Jabba's Palace map and put 4 mines on the ground right under the hole in the ceiling (you know, the one in front of Jabba) and waited. After a minute or two, at least 3 clones (I was a droid) fell through the hole right on the mines. They blew up, but the ROFL process was yet to continue. After they blew up and flew back into the air, two of the clones flew straight towards rancor's mouth, where they dissapeared. Both of them were suddenly "kicked" out of the server, and when they returned they said their SWBF crashed after the incident.
However, it's still not the end... Meanwhile, I personally laughed at the sight and didn't notice that I am incredibly close to rancor, so he took me and ate me. But when he actually put me in the mouth, I could still see the bodies of the two "eaten" clones fall from rancor's mouth during my painful death.

Well, that was quite rare.

Gotta love those rancors. Especially the anorexic twisty ones.