Hello all

Started by Raxxla, November 09, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 09, 2017, 03:23:31 PM Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 03:53:19 PM by Anyder
Hi

I found the site this eve after getting fed up with the latest "re-incaration" of SWBF2 online, on Steam.
I had v1.3 installed but the Steam update left me with v1.1 and half my old SWBF1 maps and mods in place on the non-original SWBF2 maps plus the originals, without mods.

I used to play alot on PS2/ back in 2007/08 (182nd clan and bottom gamers) so don't consider myself a noob and hope to get a few good few games in without AI and Lag via SWBFGamers.

... been auto-censored - played for A.R.S.E. gamers, not bottom gamers... lol

Edit By Anyder: Make sure next time u use edit instead of double-posting ;)

Welcome to SWBFGamers.com:cheers: :tu:
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Welcome! If you're wondering on how to get V1.3 working, there is a mod on moddb that is the v1.3 but works with the new GoG patch!

Other than that, glad to see the community is returning!
The years just fly past, don't they?

Welcome!
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Hey there new person!

Sorry about the auto censor, I think I got carried away one day and censored even some of the more tame words.

Thanks for the replies. I have v1.3 reinstalled now with the mod for smoothing the graphics and all previous mods (updated BF3 Coruscant, BFX characters etc) are working again, following Steam "update".  I have played a couple of times on the SWBF servers. Great that there is no lag (and excessive AI). Reminds me of when we hosted our own clan server for PS/2. However doesn't seem to be many players around when I get chance to play, after 20:30 GMT. 

Welcome!  :cheers:
"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer